1554zdm

1554zdm

May 3, 2023
I've been thinking about it, after emptying my stomach (laxative = bath) in the afternoon, at night just take an antiemetic (in my case, I only have antihistamines for nausea haha) an hour before and drink 20-100 ml of a veterinary euthanasia injectable (bad idea?); I hope to be able to sleep as soon as I do, it might take 30 minutes. I don't know if it would be too much if I took some painkillers and very little alcohol to practically sedate myself. I really want to make it calm and painless, if I were to fail I would surely need a bucket, and my plan B, using the above medications (I may omit N) to almost sedate myself and jump from a 10th floor with a impact on concrete, I hope that with the adrenaline or the sedative the pain passes so quickly that I simply have a chance to feel peace for a millisecond (too good).

J

juraviel

PL
Aug 11, 2021
yes eutanax is another name for N, there's so little info on it that if you type it in google, this very thread shows up as the 5th result.

you don't need anything else N already has all the desired properties ie. effectiveness, speed and sedation (high enough dosage that is)

if you don't plan to use then give it someone else, it's a highly desired substance on here after all..

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Where did you source Nembutal ?
Is it genuine ?