S

Sahil

Aug 14, 2019
What about leaving all your problems and depression aside even mobile phones laptops and alone go for a vacation in jungles or hilly areas or nature's best place in whole world and relax there.. anyone tried this yet and then noticed any change or not

Reactions: Baskol1
Smashingairwaves

Smashingairwaves

misery factory
Nov 15, 2018
I've tried that many times. I love going on nature walks, and beach trips. It's nice to escape for a few hours, then everything hits me again when I get home

Reactions: Rocksandsand, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, AShadowOnMe and 1 other person
A

AShadowOnMe

Aug 19, 2019
I've tried that many times. I love going on nature walks, and beach trips. It's nice to escape for a few hours, then everything hits me again when I get home

Very true. I'm go to NH anytime I can and live in a beautiful state in it's own right a couple miles from the Atlantic. It's nice but it's not a cure-all

Reactions: Smashingairwaves and Baskol1
S

Sahil

Aug 14, 2019
For months at least not hour

Lookingforabus

Lookingforabus

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2019
What about leaving all your problems and depression aside even mobile phones laptops and alone go for a vacation in jungles or hilly areas or nature's best place in whole world and relax there.. anyone tried this yet and then noticed any change or not

Didn't help me at all. Just another in a long line of things to prove that life is cruel and inhumane punishment. Don't let that discourage you from trying it, though.

Smashingairwaves

Smashingairwaves

misery factory
Nov 15, 2018
For months at least not hour

I'd imagine that it would be the same thing. It would mask your problems, then they would return when you got home.

Also I'd imagine most people aren't in the position to drop everything and go off for a few months randomly

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and namemanthedeadman
Lookingforabus

Lookingforabus

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2019
I'd imagine that it would be the same thing. It would mask your problems, then they would return when you got home.

It's not remotely the same thing, getting away for a few hours compared to getting away for a week or two... or longer. And for most people, a couple weeks off on vacation is very helpful. Leaves them feeling refreshed and recharged and psychologically better able to get back to their lives after.

But yeah, it doesn't fundamentally change anything beyond that. When you come back, your problems are going to be there waiting for you, even if you can leave them behind for a bit.

GreyMonkey

GreyMonkey

Heartbroken
Aug 20, 2019
I sort of lived years of my life like this.

Made things worse.

G

GrantMyWish

Aug 3, 2019
Quit my work?i just started working a week ago

Last edited: