• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
I once knew a man who did it, caught the bus and everything, on Boxing Day of all days. But in this heat it sounds kind of refreshing and peaceful. Just walk on out, into the sea.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: GoodMourning, Rational man, chloramine and 2 others
castler

castler

Enlightened
Jul 11, 2022
Just gotta take some dopey meds to blot out the 'auto bodily panic attacks' I suppose it's the least painful method.

Maybe find a hungry shark...

• Aww..
Reactions: sapphoslastpoem, Rational man, Euthanza and 2 others
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
Just gotta take some dopey meds to blot out the 'auto bodily panic attacks' I suppose it's the least painful method.

Maybe find a hungry shark...
Alas no sharks my way lol.

Reactions: Rational man and Euthanza
At_The_End

At_The_End

Jun 7, 2021
From what I have read, drowing is a peaceful wayto go after the first few struggles... Im sure if you planned it correctly, this would be a good way to CTB..... We are 65% water, so... ;)

• Love
Reactions: GoodMourning, Rational man, Shivali and 3 others
toasterbath

toasterbath

Jun 26, 2022
i almost drowned after jumping into deep part of a pool and it was not a fun experience. Just too much panic and you get a lot of SI kicking in. May work for some people ig

• Wow
Reactions: Rational man, chloramine, keitaro and 2 others
ooglah

ooglah

Jun 17, 2022
I once knew a man who did it, caught the bus and everything, on Boxing Day of all days. But in this heat it sounds kind of refreshing and peaceful. Just walk on out, into the sea.
Someone I went to highschool with CTB this way.

I'm not sure about the details, it was a few years after graduation.

He was very athletic, he was found nude, his body had drifted to shore after being missing for 3 days.

Not sure if he swam out, or what.

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: newave3, Rational man, chloramine and 3 others
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
Virginia Woolf did it in a river. Just had some stones in her pocket I think.

• Aww..
Reactions: Rational man, keitaro and Euthanza
Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
I guess that would work if you didn't know how to swim… Spaulding Gray jumped off the Staten Island ferry… Maybe if you are far out away from the shore or the water was really cold….

Reactions: Rational man, outrider567, chloramine and 1 other person
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
From what I have read, drowing is a peaceful wayto go after the first few struggles... Im sure if you planned it correctly, this would be a good way to CTB..... We are 65% water, so... ;)
I saw a disgusting ISIS video years ago, they put a few guys in a cage attached to a crane and lowered them into a pool. There were underwater cameras and immediately after they inhaled water there was no struggle. It made me consider this method more.

• Wow
Reactions: Rational man, BluesRunTheGame, Un- and 1 other person
stoiccactus

stoiccactus

somehow still here
Mar 24, 2022
Great song about just walking into the sea as a form of suicide. One of my personal favs.

We can live beside the ocean
Leave the fire behind
Swim out past the breakers
Watch the world die
We can live beside the ocean
Leave the fire behind
Swim out past the breakers
Watch the world die
Given that the Everclear guy tried to kill himself by doing what he suggests (he jumped off the Santa Monica Pier) this is probably not an effective way to kill yourself.

• Love
Reactions: GoodMourning, Rational man, BluesRunTheGame and 3 others
K

keitaro

uwu
Jul 10, 2022
walking out into the sea and dying does sound romantic. the sea is so beautiful and powerful.
i sometimes think of dying somewhere where it's peaceful and pretty, like the beach, a forest, or a meadow. seems kinda pointless but might as well enjoy one's last moments.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: GoodMourning, Rational man, Shivali and 4 others
S

Seeking_Peace

Arcanist
May 18, 2022
I saw a disgusting ISIS video years ago, they put a few guys in a cage attached to a crane and lowered them into a pool. There were underwater cameras and immediately after they inhaled water there was no struggle. It made me consider this method more.
Did you watch the full video? 2 guys forced their head through the bars and one guy was foaming at the mouth. I'm not saying it's a bad method but those guys were struggling.

• Wow
Reactions: Rational man, Shu and lofticries
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
76eL.gif

Did you watch the full video? 2 guys forced their head through the bars and one guy was foaming at the mouth. I'm not saying it's a bad method but those guys were struggling.
Shit compared to the other isis deaths that are filmed that is as peaceful as it comes.

• Love
Reactions: Rational man, BluesRunTheGame and Un-
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I've been thinking about this lately, not at the beach but at the pool, taking a certain amount of benzos to pass out in the pool.

Reactions: Rational man, _Minsk, BluesRunTheGame and 1 other person
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
Looks cool as metaphor, but not technically

Reactions: Rational man, keitaro and lofticries
S

Seeking_Peace

Arcanist
May 18, 2022
76eL.gif

Shit compared to the other isis deaths that are filmed that is as peaceful as it comes.
The most peaceful is the wire line bomb around the head. Head popped off in 1 second.

• Wow
Reactions: Rational man and lofticries
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Nope. My biggest fear is drowning.

Reactions: Rational man
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I have thought about death by drowning a lot but it does sound like such a horrible way to go. I wish that dying was as easy as just walking into the sea but of course suicide is difficult as we are programmed to survive. I do wish that I was able to ctb by this method as after all it is easily accesible.

• Love
Reactions: Rational man, Life is pointless, keitaro and 1 other person
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
I live by the sea, was thinking about combining alcohol, benzos, Seroquel, maybe opiates if I can get them and go for a swim at night.
But it seems scary, complicated and still require will power and determination.

Reactions: Rational man and BluesRunTheGame
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
I read of several people who walked into the sea near me. One was a medical doctor..

Reactions: BluesRunTheGame
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Think I'd be rubbish at anything that required prolonged will power. Reckon panic would quickly win over my weak will. I actually really admire people who can do stuff like this.

Hypothermia sounds marginally more appealing to drowning. Think I'd prefer confusion to panic.

BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
Dunkirk.

I haven't watched it but heard it's a good movie.
Wow, just watched it. And with good timing; it's on Netflix (UK) for one more day. A fantastic film.

• Yay!
Reactions: lofticries
GoodMourning

GoodMourning

Jul 8, 2022
walking out into the sea and dying does sound romantic. the sea is so beautiful and powerful.
i sometimes think of dying somewhere where it's peaceful and pretty, like the beach, a forest, or a meadow. seems kinda pointless but might as well enjoy one's last moments.
Doesn't seem pointless at all to me. I think about CTB this way all the time. If you can enjoy your last few moments, you might as well, and I'd rather die in the middle of Nature than anywhere else (except for maybe my home, but I can't do that to my SO).