PressEnterToExit

PressEnterToExit

How soon is now?
Oct 19, 2020
I'd like to know what happens if you keep vomiting the SN solution all the time... Can you still die this way? I've read an article where they found a dead man after taking SN and there was vomit arround him.

And MOST IMPORTANT... What if I can't die but I'm damaged after taking the solution?

Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
From what I have read
- as low as 3g can kill you, so as long as you have 3g in your body after vomiting you're pretty much set
- SN doesn't damage you if you survive it

Reactions: AbsoluteNothingness and PressEnterToExit
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
there are very few reports about SN ingestion as it isn't common but from what reports there are it doesn't seem likely at all that there are any effects from surviving it

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
That's why you have a back up or two cups. You'll get some regardless of vomiting and it's highly poisonous. If you vomit wait till done then drink the next. the body can only take so much.

Reactions: Klimpop, AbsoluteNothingness, Donewiyhitall and 1 other person
PressEnterToExit

PressEnterToExit

How soon is now?
Oct 19, 2020
From what I have read
- as low as 3g can kill you, so as long as you have 3g in your body after vomiting you're pretty much set
- SN doesn't damage you if you survive it
I've read about the fact that hypoxia (the reason we die after taking SN) causes serious brain damage. So that's why I'm worried about.
That's why you have a back up or two cups. You'll get some regardless of vomiting and it's highly poisonous. If you vomit wait till done then drink the next. the body can only take so much.
I think if I do that I'll vomit again

Last edited:
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
You're probably going to vomit. Most people do, antiemetics or not. Vomiting doesn't mean automatic failure. The ultimate goal is to try to keep from doing it as long as possible, so you get the chance to absorb the SN. A big reason Meto is recommended is because part of its job is to empty the stomach, which increases chances of absorbing enough before you throw up.

Also, the recommended dose is generally more than necessary, which helps ensure you absorb enough.

So if you just use common sense, follow an established protocol, and don't overthink it and start making substitutions all over the place, you'll probably accomplish your goal, whether you throw up or not.

Reactions: tryingtoescape, Red and Abir_london
L

LMFAO FOCKERS

Lost in Aokigahara
May 26, 2019
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/why-does-sn-not-cause-brain-damage.30339/

sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
It's unlikely that you vomit everything. Just a few grams need to be absorbed. That's what the fasting and the drinking not much water is for, so that you can tell how much you actually vomitted. If you think you vomitted too much you should drink a back up cup. And then it's really unlikely that you could survive.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Z

Zombiegal

Feb 21, 2020
@k75 what is Meto? I know it's an antiemetic or antacid. Forget the brand name.

If you vomit, or when you vomit should you take more antiemtics before you drink again and do you drink the 2nd dose immediately?

LiesAndLigatures

LiesAndLigatures

Please kill me. Please? PLEASE!
Nov 8, 2020
@k75 what is Meto? I know it's an antiemetic or antacid. Forget the brand name.

If you vomit, or when you vomit should you take more antiemtics before you drink again and do you drink the 2nd dose immediately?
Metoclopramide is the full generic name of meto. Commonly sold under the brand name "Reglan". Requires a prescription, unless you use an online pharmacy.

You don't take any more antiemetics with the second dose. You drink the second dose immeadiately after you feel like you are done vomiting.

Z

Zombiegal

Feb 21, 2020
Right, I'm in the US and Raglan is unavailable. I know I where to get but I worry about shelf life so I have no immediate plans. I believe I read that some are using Nexium double dose instead. And if for some reason it doesn't work, I don't know if it's enough but Reglan can cause Tardif Disconesia (excuse spelling).

Are other acid reducers/heartburn meds adequate substitutes?

R

roguetrader

Experienced
Feb 17, 2021
Even with vomiting, most observed attempts have been successful.

Z

Zombiegal

Feb 21, 2020
I'm wondering if you puke and need to take another dose, do you use the same original dose or can you lesson since some may have absorbed and less may eliminate vomiting again.

Z

Zombiegal

Feb 21, 2020
You don't win a prize for under dosing
No need to be rude. It's a legitimate question. If you don't want to answer don't but I don't need your negativity.

Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
Apart from the chemistry and physical side effects of survival one of the things you have to contend with is the emotional internal trauma as well as potentially others in your 'social circle (and beyond)' maybe knowing what you've done...

DBD

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
@Zombiegal, there is no negativity, it's a fact. The absolutely, very best answer you will get is there have been exactly (and will be exactly) zero studies looking at the efficacy of taking a half dose after vomitting vs a full dose.

most people who vomit without medical intervention will still die without redosing. In the extremely small subset of people who would live without medical intervention after vomiting but still wish to succeed, you won't get a prize for taking the smallest amount possible.

You are literally asking a question that will never have any hard evidence and won't get a better answer than what I've given.