• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Richkid

Richkid

Jan 26, 2021
What do you think about drowning ??
It seems terrifying
to me but is a closer way to CTB while I live in a beach place so I have in my mind taking codein 30mg + alprazolam + alcohol and maybe a final joint and them jump for a swim and blackout in the sea
My survival instincts would make me wake up? or while drowning I will have back consciousness ?
I have saved
19 pills of codein 30mg and maybe 10 of alprazolam 0,5g

Reactions: Euthanza
W

woknows

Experienced
Dec 12, 2020
I was considering something similar. NOt because of painlessness, but because of ease.

lavender

lavender

Jan 27, 2021
This is one of my methods that I think about and I would like to mix alcohol with hydroxyzine. I think if you pass out and fall into the water, you won't wake up, but who really knows.

Reactions: Pookie
Leaving-Soon

Leaving-Soon

Nov 9, 2020
It used to be my method #1 for a long time, until I learned about SN, but still seriously considering it. In my case, sleeping pills (Zolpidem) + benzos + codein + alcohol + possibly also metoprolol). Got all of this with me now (well, got SN too), but still contemplating whether to CTB or not.

You're right this has some significant advantages: success rate should be close to 100% and it can also ease some discomfort caused by drowning. Another enhancement which came to my mind was to attach some weight to the body, which should also dramatically increase the effectiveness.

Richkid

Richkid

Jan 26, 2021
It used to be my method #1 for a long time, until I learned about SN, but still seriously considering it. In my case, sleeping pills (Zolpidem) + benzos + codein + alcohol + possibly also metoprolol). Got all of this with me now (well, got SN too), but still contemplating whether to CTB or not.

You're right this has some significant advantages: success rate should be close to 100% and it can also ease some discomfort caused by drowning. Another enhancement which came to my mind was to attach some weight to the body, which should also dramatically increase the effectiveness.
There's thing witch is, swimming through the waves until you reach the relatively deep sea while your brain are counting down soaked in benzos, can't reach it carrying weigth, there's a chance I shut down in the shallow side and them dragged by the waves to the sand again

Last edited:
Leaving-Soon

Leaving-Soon

Nov 9, 2020
There's thing witch is, swimming through the waves until you reach the relatively deep sea while your brain are counting down soaked in benzos, can't reach it carrying weigth, there's a chance I shut down in the shallow side and them dragged by the waves to the sand again
Didn't describe it fully - with attached weight, I'd either swim on an airbed or jump from a bridge. But your idea is good as well, swimming into deep sea. It's just that I live in a landlocked country, so no sea and almost no waves. Therefore my options are lake or dam.

Last edited:
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
As long as your unconscious before you start drowning I think it'd be peaceful

Reactions: Euthanza and Pookie
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
My first attempt was something like this but instead of water, I put a bag on my head and was waiting to fall asleep and die.

Unfortunately, my unconscious self got rid of the bag somehow and here I am lol.

I think it might work but drowning scares the sh*t outta me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pookie and AutoTap
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
My first attempt was something like this but instead of water, I put a bag on my head and was waiting to fall asleep and die.

Unfortunately, my unconscious self got rid of the bag somehow and here I am lol.

I think it might work but drowning scares the sh*t outta me.
Me too drowning is a fear of mine

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife and Pookie
J

Jack'sPain

Jun 15, 2021
Me too thinking the same.. Any updates..?

Reactions: xBrialesana