• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

Resinn66

Student
Sep 5, 2021
I think is an easy way to ctb but not sure about side effects

GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
Why, because they supposedly have cyanide in them? It's all a massive confusion.

And are they really 'bitter almonds' or apricot kernels? There's a possibility the two are one and the same.

The supposed 'cyanide' people speak of that is present in apricot kernels and apple/pear seeds, is in fact a compound called amygdalin or vitamin b17. If taken in extremely huge amounts it can make you sick, but it's a myth that it is the same as deadly cyanide.

Cyanocobalamin, the cyanide form of vitamin b12 is a common health food supplement. It is cyanide based but like b17 it is not the same as the deadly cyanide people are thinking of.

Eating bitter almonds / apricot kernels will not kill you. It's just a myth. Some people such as Jason Vale the arm wrestling champion eat massive amounts of amygdalin in apricot kernels to prevent and treat certain cancers.

Reactions: Euthanza and TheHelpfulGiant
8AEM

8AEM

Jan 5, 2022
Dying from cyanide poisoning doesn't seem peaceful. I'm not sure, though, because I haven't researched enough.

TheHelpfulGiant

TheHelpfulGiant

Dec 3, 2021
Dying from cyanide poisoning isn't peaceful but sure can be quick. The method your seeking won't work, is hanging not a possibility for you? Cyanide was my old method before I moved on to the euphoric hanging!

R

Resinn66

Student
Sep 5, 2021
Dying from cyanide poisoning isn't peaceful but sure can be quick. The method your seeking won't work, is hanging not a possibility for you? Cyanide was my old method before I moved on to the euphoric hanging!
I'm undecided between Cyanide and Nitrogen exit bag. Hanging is not an option
Why, because they supposedly have cyanide in them? It's all a massive confusion.

And are they really 'bitter almonds' or apricot kernels? There's a possibility the two are one and the same.

The supposed 'cyanide' people speak of that is present in apricot kernels and apple/pear seeds, is in fact a compound called amygdalin or vitamin b17. If taken in extremely huge amounts it can make you sick, but it's a myth that it is the same as deadly cyanide.

Cyanocobalamin, the cyanide form of vitamin b12 is a common health food supplement. It is cyanide based but like b17 it is not the same as the deadly cyanide people are thinking of.

Eating bitter almonds / apricot kernels will not kill you. It's just a myth. Some people such as Jason Vale the arm wrestling champion eat massive amounts of amygdalin in apricot kernels to prevent and treat certain cancers.