gnarly

gnarly

Rest in Peace
Sep 24, 2024
It feels like everywhere I turn my head there's just nothing but hate and pain. The world seems so unfair and nothing can be done about it. I feel like I keep walking this earth with no purpose. Forever just this corpse waiting to come to his end. I feel so numb. So isolated and alone. I find no joy or peace. What's the point in living if nothing makes me feel alive.

• Hugs
Reactions: Theresnoescape, Forever Sleep, pthnrdnojvsc and 9 others
L

lacrimosa

Experienced
Jul 1, 2024
It feels like everywhere I turn my head there's just nothing but hate and pain. The world seems so unfair and nothing can be done about it. I feel like I keep walking this earth with no purpose. Forever just this corpse waiting to come to his end. I feel so numb. So isolated and alone. I find no joy or peace. What's the point in living if nothing makes me feel alive.
Yeah, but, there is also beauty and whole new moments like the birth of your children, sunsets, watching butterflies, petting kitty cats, eating chocolate, drinking coffee or tea, pleasant dreams, the satisfaction of completing your work or a project, learning new things, loving others even though they may curse your name, smoking a cigarette, drinking vodka, etcetera. :p

Reactions: Esedia, apearl and jusbug
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, personally I'll always find it so terrible to suffer in this cruel and painful existence, more than anything I wish I never suffered at all, there really is so much pain in existing. But anyway I wish you the best.

nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Dead already. Just need to dispose of my body now.
Aug 6, 2024
Welcome to the anhedonia club :)

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
it's a miserable condition that exists on this earth, how anyone can claim this earth is beautiful or good is beyond me

Reactions: kvsvenky100 and pthnrdnojvsc
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
It is a wonderful world. The problem is the terrible people that create the problems. Humans do not always play wel together. Add greed, power and flawed ideology and you have our messed up world situation.
This problem will never go away, but I hope it fades into the background where it belongs.

Reactions: Esedia
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
It is a wonderful world
The world isn't wonderful because suffering is constant and unavoidable. For every moment of beauty, there's pain, injustice, and hardship. People and animals endure disease, poverty, war, and loss, often making life a struggle rather than a joy. Even fleeting pleasures are overshadowed by the inevitability of death and the endless cycle of unmet needs. Suffering far outweighs any fleeting happiness.

Reactions: kvsvenky100 and pthnrdnojvsc
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Yes. That is what happens when people take charge. Most of us are "ok", but some of us are not.
This will never go away. We just have a surplus of bad managment right now.

Reactions: Esedia
Esedia

Esedia

Still searching.
Sep 29, 2024
The world isn't terrible. People are terrible. The world is incredible and unique. So many things miraculously lined up in the universe for us to evolve and gain intelligence and be standing here, breathing the air, feeling the sunlight, seeing the colors of the sky and feeling the temperate breeze of a hospitable atmosphere. The creatures who evolved here continually disappoint me, but Earth herself is truly one of a kind.

K

kvsvenky100

Student
Dec 7, 2023
The world isn't terrible. People are terrible. The world is incredible and unique. So many things miraculously lined up in the universe for us to evolve and gain intelligence and be standing here, breathing the air, feeling the sunlight, seeing the colors of the sky and feeling the temperate breeze of a hospitable atmosphere. The creatures who evolved here continually disappoint me, but Earth herself is truly one of a kind.
The world is full of predators devouring prey.