Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
My friend asked me to publish her story for her, since this forum is censored in her country:

"My story begins this way ... not with precision since my memory is not 100%
At a certain age my world turned gray after an episode that I could not process (I think that all feelings and emotions that are put to overflowing limits can generate a certain block in oneself)
I started with episodes of insomnia, fear, crying (the normal thing in duels) and from one moment to another the order of my main pillar was "psychiatrist" (when my internal voice said this will pass, you only need to remove what made you collapse, but my decision was not respected) ... I started treatment as if I were a laboratory rat, const
ant changes of formulas and an endless number of totally drastic changes in my person both ... mental ... physical and spiritual ... (I stopped to be Me, to give life to the new chemicals in my brain) .... I became aggressive .. isolated .. and suicidal thoughts were present ...
Summing this up ... the time has come to know the truth and to whoever believes me, I thank them but to whom I don't because I hope they never have to experience something like this ...
By letting them take me as a laboratory rat because that is how I felt ... I died while alive ... I realized that they left me on hiatus and that what I experienced in the last 15 years is cloudy, blurred or I no longer remember anything. ..
The sequelae were present, I have strong generalized pain throughout my body, it is difficult for me to walk, I have an intracranial symptom that goes beyond electrical waves (I feel that there is no way to explain that point), they plunged me into a total psychosis of the I still can't wake up today ...
I believe in positivism ... to such a degree that I feel that only an energy that does not belong to this earthly plane keeps me standing ... I did not sit around waiting for miracles ... I went out and underwent different alternative therapies, some that I did not imagine that there were ... medical studies (but medicine is never going to recognize that by prescribing something that was what hurt you, because if they do not know how to reverse the damage, they simply wash their hands) ...
This led me to a fatal fatigue ... to feel more and more broken every day my hope of being able to live normal or at least fend for myself ...
They just screwed me and my fight against this giant monster IS TOTALLY ABSURD ...
I got tired and now I just want to rest, have the right to a dignified death (without more pain than I already have to live and perhaps believe that I will be able to rest by doing so from this tired and damaged body) ...

And there were ... symptoms ... like my liver weighing half a kilo too much ...
My thyroid is damaged ...
My hormones are on the floor ....
My adrenal gland ....
My left hand moves by itself ...
I lose focus ....
My nervous system is inflamed ...
And many others .....
"

I will be sending you screenshots of all your comments

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Passersby, Dead Meat, Cherry Crumpet and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Tell your friend that I'm really sorry to hear she's been through all that and that I send her lots of love and hugs.

I know what a hell life can be. I was a guinea pig for some years and meds were about to ruin my mind. To make matters worse, I had an OD with 100 different pills and I ended up in a coma for 2 days. The doctors said I could've ended up with permanent brain damage.

As for the fatal fatigue, I feel the same sometimes. It's as if I had a switch which goes ON or OFF whenever it feels like.
I recommend she sets short and doable goals such as cleaning her house, going for a 15 min walk every day, etc. The body and mind need to get used to living normally and having routines again.

Anyway, whatever she needs, she can ask me or anybody from SS anything she wants. We'll do nothing but try to help her.

• Love
Reactions: UninformedLover and Cherry Crumpet
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
Tell your friend that I'm really sorry to hear she's been through all that and that I send her lots of love and hugs.

I know what a hell life can be. I was a guinea pig for some years and meds were about to ruin my mind. To make matters worse, I had an OD with 100 different pills and I ended up in a coma for 2 days. The doctors said I could've ended up with permanent brain damage.

As for the fatal fatigue, I feel the same sometimes. It's as if I had a switch which goes ON or OFF whenever it feels like.
I recommend she sets short and doable goals such as cleaning her house, going for a 15 min walk every day, etc. The body and mind need to get used to living normally and having routines again.

Anyway, whatever she needs, she can ask me or anybody from SS anything she wants. We'll do nothing but try to help hh
My friend wants to be recommended painless CBT methods, other than SN