LostExit

LostExit

In an ocean of sadness, it’s hard to keep swimming
Aug 28, 2024
Meds, without it is hell.. with it also being a gammon of issues. Hate the rollercoaster Honestly. The paranoia people cause by the way they are because of it. The stigma of being someone in their head all the time. Moods and irrational thinking. The thoughts of worse case and acting out on fear. Especially of the things that may never happen or didn't. All funky vibes. Riding out storms. The real ones, where you practice or obsess ctb. I like the vibe here with SaSu
I just want to say the experience we all share is a wild ride. Not so alone and broken feeling when others are as well.
Great community from the hours and hours I have read. I say hello :) as a new member.
Thanks for being here together. I appreciate it fs. đź«Ą

Plentiful_Despair

Plentiful_Despair

Student
Aug 23, 2024
Meds don't work for me, except for sleep. If I take seroquel I sleep 12 hours. Funny thing is, I got seroquel prescribed for depression, but online people say its for schizophrenia, and it only helps me with sleep lmao

LostExit

LostExit

In an ocean of sadness, it’s hard to keep swimming
Aug 28, 2024
I was givin 50mg to help sleep up to 200 mg didn't help more. I only sleep up to 4-6 hours. Broken up too never solid sleep. I am on lamotrigine as well. Tried putting me on latuda like 1.5 years ago. Thought it was working, then after 6 months side affects were unreal. So many issues and 3 month insomnia even drunk or on ambian. Made me think I needed to ctb on a whole new level. Just such a mess to have this in life. Wish I'd wake up and it would be better.