thouisdead

thouisdead

unpredictable, but it suits reality.
Feb 15, 2020
I've been here for three days and though we're talking about something society rejects to talk about this is such a peaceful place.
My head is so full now so I can't tell exactly how I'm feeling, but before knowing here the pain of what I was planning was so heavy. I've passed through worst but it was is still bad. Now I'm calm and rethinking about some things.
I don't know what to do in the end but I want you to know that even through all the suffering you had to deal in your life you're all enlightened people just to be kind enough to help others when you had lost all hope.
Thank you all. I don't feel so lonely anymore, if I ever decide to leave by my own hands one day, I would want to pass my last moments in here.

Thank you again. Love you all. ❤

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: LMFAO FOCKERS, faust, Pinkdonut and 1 other person
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I've been here for three days and though we're talking about something society rejects to talk about this is such a peaceful place.
My head is so full now so I can't tell exactly how I'm feeling, but before knowing here the pain of what I was planning was so heavy. I've passed through worst but it was is still bad. Now I'm calm and rethinking about some things.
I don't know what to do in the end but I want you to know that even through all the suffering you had to deal in your life you're all enlightened people just to be kind enough to help others when you had lost all hope.
Thank you all. I don't feel so lonely anymore, if I ever decide to leave by my own hands one day, I would want to pass my last moments in here.

Thank you again. Love you all. ❤
Thank you for joining us! We are glad there is one more kind soul in our second home! And this is so great that now you feel better, hope loneliness will finally fade away and your life will get better :hug: Giving you a warm hug!

• Hugs
Reactions: thouisdead