Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I've been trying to find lime sulphur does anyone know where I can find it in the US? Thank you

PrisonPlanetBreak

PrisonPlanetBreak

Oct 22, 2023
I am not from the US, but lime sulphur is also commonly sold as fungicide, so you could look into that.

february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
Can I ask what you need it for? I haven't heard of lime sulphur before

Reactions: gardenfairy
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
I'm not sure if it's pure, but it's used in gardening. Check online at Home Depot or Lowe's.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Be careful with H2S. A lot of innocent people got killed when this was popular a decade ago.

Reactions: donsie
S

soleil

Apr 28, 2023
You're better off with charcoal. If you fail you can go blind or burn yourself.

february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023

I guess that should've been obvious, oops. That doesn't sound like a very painless way to go, though, and the risks if something doesn't work... be careful if you decide to go through with it as your method

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I guess that should've been obvious, oops. That doesn't sound like a very painless way to go, though, and the risks if something doesn't work... be careful if you decide to go through with it as your method
You're gone within seconds

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Not true, this is one on the fastest and painless methods possible aside from a gunshot.

The problem with H2S is literally one breath can kill an innocent responder etc.

Blindness and coughing are only when people don't make a 5% concentration before entering the space.

Reactions: Yaffle
Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
Not true, this is one on the fastest and painless methods possible aside from a gunshot.

The problem with H2S is literally one breath can kill an innocent responder etc.

Blindness and coughing are only when people don't make a 5% concentration before entering the space.
Exactly. My thoughts on this method would be 500ml of acid in a plastic bucket and have 500ml of lime sulphur in a jug rather than it's bottle - or vice versa.

This jug of lime sulphur can then be swiftly poured into the bucket rather than slowly glugging a bottle in and creating an uneven solution.

I found an article online and quote the following:

Hydrogen sulfide is made by mixing hydrochloric acid with a sulfur-containing compound (in a high enough concentration to react with the hydrochloric acid). In many of the cases we have seen, the two chemicals mixed have been hydrochloric acid and lime sulfur.
Lime sulfur (Bonide) is a 28% solution of calcium polysulfide. Both products are easy to obtain and can be purchased at a local hardware, grocery or big box store. Approximately one-half cup of each product will produce about 1,000 ppm H2S inside a confined space (approximately 3,500 cubic feet).
  • Physiological response to H2S
    • 0.00047 ppm: odor threshold.
    • 10 ppm: TLV-C, eye Irritation.
    • 50-100 ppm: slight conjunctivitis and respiratory tract irritation.
    • 100 ppm: coughing, loss of sense of smell. Altered respiration, drowsiness.
    • 320-530 ppm: pulmonary edema.
    • 530-1,000 ppm: strong stimulation of the CNS. Rapid breathing, leading to loss of breathing.
    • 800 ppm: LC50, less than 5 minutes.

• More than 1,000 ppm: immediate collapse with cardiopulmonary arrest, even after only one breath.
PPeH recommend 500ml each. This won't create a higher concentration but will produce a much higher volume of hydrogen sulphide.

It can never be stated too often that prominent warning signs are mandatory to ensure the safety of others with this method. It should never be used in a dwelling with multiple occupancy for the safety of others in the building.

Ideally suited to being used in a car in a remote area - with warning signs.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: beelzebul, Tears in Rain, voidstar and 2 others
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Thank you all for your great information. I appreciate you all sharinging

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Any hardware store , go look into pesticide or fungicide.

I bought mine fungicide 92% lime sulphur , look at the percentage on the bottle.

Its a yellow-ish powder.

The first pick is my personal stock , i stock up on products because pro-lifers will continue to get rid of every ctb products like SN. I bought SN too and charcoal briquettes, i like to have choices and i might combine 2 methods.

Attachments

• 20231211_124412.jpg
    20231211_124412.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • The+first+occurred+in+California+in+August.jpg
    The+first+occurred+in+California+in+August.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 0
  • hydrogensulfidesuicide2.png
    hydrogensulfidesuicide2.png
    353.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023

I bought mine fungicide 92% lime sulphur , look at the percentage on the bottle.

Its a yellow-ish powder.

The first pick is my personal stock , i stock up on products because pro-lifers will continue to get rid of every ctb products like SN. I bought SN too and charcoal briquettes, i like to have choices and i might combine 2 methods.
So I can use lysol as the lime agent?

Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023

Its a yellow-ish powder.

This isn't lime sulphur, it's just sulphur powder.

You need Lime Sulphur (Calcium Polysulphide) which is a red liquid.

What percentage Hydrochloric acid is in Lysol?

Your ingredients in my opinion are a recipe for disaster.

Last edited:
Reactions: BrainShower
pepe_felipe

pepe_felipe

Jan 15, 2024
I feel as if you do your research and can get your hands on this stuff you'll be golden mate. Just understand the possible outcomes and pick your poison. But yeah please verify if what you do will cripple you or not before you go through with it.

Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
I feel as if you do your research and can get your hands on this stuff you'll be golden mate. Just understand the possible outcomes and pick your poison. But yeah please verify if what you do will cripple you or not before you go through with it.
Using the correct ingredients/method is failsafe. Unconsciousness in a single breath followed swiftly by certain death. OP can't verify it further other than knowing it's well documented in PPeH, here on SASU and many reports online.

Using incorrect ingredients such as @Gonnerr posted above is incredibly risky and I'd strenuously urge anybody not use them.

I would be comfortable saying the gruesome reports of this method failing have been people who botched their ingredients/method.

Reactions: BrainShower
pepe_felipe

pepe_felipe

Jan 15, 2024
Using the correct ingredients/method is failsafe. Unconsciousness in a single breath followed swiftly by certain death. OP can't verify it further other than knowing it's well documented in PPeH, here on SASU and many reports online. The only other way to verify it is JOKING to test it on someone else first JOKING.

Using incorrect ingredients such as @Gonnerr posted above is incredibly risky and I'd strenuously urge anybody not use them.

I would be comfortable saying the gruesome reports of this method failing have been people who botched their ingredients/method.
That would be a fair assumption I'd say. (I'm an engineering major, and the fact that you provided a source and a logical conclusion makes me ever more sure of your assumption has merit)

Reactions: Yaffle