• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

Moon Flower

I'll soon be sleeping sound
Oct 14, 2019
I'm 4'7/140cm and 75lbs/34kg (dwarfism) I was told before that 15g would be good for me, but other people have said that'd be excessive for my size. What are your thoughts?

• Love
Reactions: Indieblue and littlelady774
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I mean, too much is probably better than too little. In this situation I don't think the word overkill really applies.

Reactions: autumnal and Lost in a Dream
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I mean, too much is probably better than too little. In this situation I don't think the word overkill really applies.

But why? I'm not being argumentative, and I'm not just asking you, but in general -- I truly don't understand why throughout SS there is concern about taking too much SN, maybe I've overlooked some posts that scientifically explain it. But if that's the case, and OP is physically the size of a child, then wouldn't 10-15g make sense? Wouldn't more be overkill?

:heart:

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
But why? I'm not being argumentative, and I'm not just asking you, but in general -- I truly don't understand why throughout SS there is concern about taking too much SN, maybe I've overlooked some posts that scientifically explain it. But if that's the case, and OP is physically the size of a child, then wouldn't 10-15g make sense? Wouldn't more be overkill?

:heart:
I guess what even is overkill in this situation? Will it kill you better? Probably not. There was a recent chart done I think on weight and dosage, might be able to find it through the search function or I've gone mad and dreamt it lol. I wouldn't say I'm concerned about someone taking too much, I just personally don't see the point in taking more than needed.

• Hugs
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Posts I've read indicate that increasing the amount of SN increases the likelihood of vomiting. I don't know the basis for that reasoning.

I'm an average size, but maybe by looking at the "standard" recommendation and the recommendation for larger people we could work out a plausible g per kilo of body weight?

Reactions: autumnal and Melkus2020
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
I made a lookup table here :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-water-amount-lookup-table-v2.32241/

Reactions: autumnal, Ame and GoodPersonEffed