• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Alucard

Alucard

Wizard
Feb 8, 2019
Good evening,

A practical question to order N : order by Western Union is it easy ?

And is there no risk of scam (hacking the card, etc) ?

To be sure .... SOCIETY THAT DOES NOT SOCIALLY ORGANIZE THE SUICIDE, GO TO HELL !

Reactions: Soul and Final Escape
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
WU might be crap, but they won't scam you since they can get in a lot of trouble for it. Nonetheless, there's always the risk of not receiving what you order either because the seller scammed you or because it was caught on customs.

Reactions: Final Escape, Halo13, ArtVandelay and 1 other person
Alucard

Alucard

Wizard
Feb 8, 2019
WU might be crap, but they won't scam you since they can get in a lot of trouble for it. Nonetheless, there's always the risk of not receiving what you order either because the seller scammed you or because it was caught on customs.

Thank you. The seller is A, so a priori it's good ...

Reactions: Final Escape
F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
Bitcoin is more safe ans easy

Reactions: Final Escape and Alucard
Alucard

Alucard

Wizard
Feb 8, 2019
Ok, I'll see... The advantage of bitcoin is that you do not have to leave home, right ?

Is it normal that A does not answer right away ?
(This is the right address, I checked several times).

F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
They can't trace it back. He answers usually in 24h sometimes longer

Reactions: Darkhaven and Alucard
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
Ok, I'll see... The advantage of bitcoin is that you do not have to leave home, right ?

Is it normal that A does not answer right away ?
(This is the right address, I checked several times).
No, you don't have to leave home using Bitcoin.

I wouldn't worry about A not answering "right away". A is probably swamped with emails. You can't seriously expect A to be available 24 hours a day to reply. Give it some time. I live in the same time zone as A - it is currently 3 in the morning.

Reactions: Deleted member 1768, Soul, KnightBlade and 4 others
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
I used Western Union was easy in store and had zero issues at all, got my N today.

Im so envious you have N but also happy to see you will be exiting via a peaceful method.
I wish we could all leave through this method.

Reactions: Deleted member 1768, Soul, Final Escape and 2 others
Only Me Here

Only Me Here

Apr 29, 2019
In my experience i found he only replied Monday-Thursday, between 11-1 pm EST.

Reactions: Final Escape, Halo13 and Alucard
Alucard

Alucard

Wizard
Feb 8, 2019
Thank you !! I will wait, it does not matter. (I'm not sick, I just want to be free of my choices.)

https://www.paymium.com/ is a good way to buy bitcoins ?
(and do you know, possibly, youtube videos that explain how to buy and sell bitcoins ?)

Reactions: Final Escape and KnightBlade
F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
I recommand blockchain.com Yeah check YouTube or google

Only Me Here

Only Me Here

Apr 29, 2019
Someone kindly shared this with me when i was trying to figure out bitcoin.

Reactions: Darkhaven, Final Escape and Alucard
Alucard

Alucard

Wizard
Feb 8, 2019
Someone kindly shared this with me when i was trying to figure out bitcoin.

Thank you. I hope that I will get there as soon as possible.

(I love this quote of Nietzsche : "The thought of suicide is a great consolation: by means of it one gets through many a dark night", I often meditate on it... and I wait for the magic N too. )

Reactions: Halo13, Soul, Final Escape and 1 other person
KnightBlade

KnightBlade

Waiting for the last tear to fall...
May 23, 2019
Thank you !! I will wait, it does not matter. (I'm not sick, I just want to be free of my choices.)

https://www.paymium.com/ is a good way to buy bitcoins ?
(and do you know, possibly, youtube videos that explain how to buy and sell bitcoins ?)

I am in the same boat as you and waiting on a response/acknowledgement. I think I will go the bitcoin route since I can do it from home. I just hope I have enough saved up to cover the cost.

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
I have used western union many times. It's pretty easy IMO.

Alucard

Alucard

Wizard
Feb 8, 2019
I am in the same boat as you and waiting on a response/acknowledgement. I think I will go the bitcoin route since I can do it from home. I just hope I have enough saved up to cover the cost.

Ok, so we can keep us informed... I hope everything will be fine and that we will soon have our nembutal... May the force be with us.

Reactions: Final Escape and KnightBlade
KnightBlade

KnightBlade

May 23, 2019
Ok, so we can keep us informed... I hope everything will be fine and that we will soon have our nembutal... May the force be with us.

Ditto. I am certain that the Force is with all of us! I'll send updates as well. Upthread, I believe that someone said that A only responds on Mondays-Thursdays. I submitted my original request on yesterday, so I guess that I will not receive a response until next week. Figures I get my courage to fire off the email on the worst possible day! :smiling: This will be a long weekend.

Like you said earlier, no hurry for me either. I could not imagine the sheer volume of messages they receive on a daily basis.

Alucard

Alucard

Wizard
Feb 8, 2019
Ditto. I am certain that the Force is with all of us! I'll send updates as well. Upthread, I believe that someone said that A only responds on Mondays-Thursdays. I submitted my original request on yesterday, so I guess that I will not receive a response until next week. Figures I get my courage to fire off the email on the worst possible day! :smiling: This will be a long weekend.

Like you said earlier, no hurry for me either. I could not imagine the sheer volume of messages they receive on a daily basis.

Excellent ! And thanks for the information ! Monday will be perhaps the day of truths ... Having the N will allow us to be free, to live by choice and not by constraint :) (I always thought that the difference between the two is the same as that between a love story and a rape : by choice in the first case, by force in the second ...).

Me neither, idem. It is good to take care of this before calamities fall on us, it will allow us to control our life.
(Ps : sorry if my english is sometimes clumsy, I'm French).

Reactions: NOT, KnightBlade and Final Escape
Only Me Here

Only Me Here

Apr 29, 2019
Vous parlez tres bien anglais.
My first email to him was sent on a Thursday and he didn't respond until Monday, was in the same boat as you and worried i might get overlooked, but it didn't happen. Keep yourself as busy as possible this weekend :)

Reactions: KnightBlade, Final Escape and Alucard
Alucard

Alucard

Wizard
Feb 8, 2019
Merci :) (even if, to be honest, I use often GoogleTrad to help me ^^).
Our paths resemble each other, indeed, and this information reassures me a lot : so I will receive the N, even if it takes some time ...
Yes, in the meantime I will try to entertain myself :)
And when I'll have N, the quote of Nietzsche will be even more true for me...

Reactions: Ashpac, KnightBlade and Final Escape
Alucard

Alucard

Wizard
Feb 8, 2019
So, I ordered N with Western Union, at location (not at home, important detail, because from home transactions are canceled), and I confirm it : buy N from A with WU, it's EASY if we have the money. Just follow the instructions that gives the person of the location, fill out the forms and pay.

Reactions: Ashpac
KnightBlade

KnightBlade

May 23, 2019
Reading @Alucard 's response reminded me that I also promised to send an update.

I was able to purchase the N via bitcoin. I was successful, but the bitcoin purchase and payment process is very confusing and scary. I hope I never have to do it again. While Bitcoin is great for anonymity, the process is fraught with danger to those new to cryptocurrency.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alucard