• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FauxEmotions

FauxEmotions

Tod durch das Seil
Mar 28, 2019
I'm a part of a Facebook group and one of the members went MIA without word. Turns out he lives about 2hrs away and we were able to get his parents address. I drive to that address and ask about him. Of course his mother was standoffish but I assure her I mean no trouble I just want to make sure he's ok/not too hurt. She's informs me he's been committed due to drinking and messing with his meds and tells me where he is. I thank her and tell her I was afraid of that. Make my way to the hospital and it's not visiting hrs :/ I wait until visiting hrs only to have him deny visitation (I don't blame him) so I leave my number and a note. People were looking at me weird in the hospital and as I leave I realize when I put my hoody back on, my right string was still in a noose! lol I keep the right like that but usually tuck it in hopes someone would ask why I only have one hoody string, so I can say it's for mental health awareness. Usually it's tucked in and the one spot it definitely should be, it was exposed haha.

• Yay!
Reactions: throwaway777 and ron_g
R

ron_g

Experienced
Nov 25, 2018
Should this happen again and someone ask you about it, you can reply it's for right to die awareness.

• Love
Reactions: coileanbeag and FauxEmotions
FauxEmotions

FauxEmotions

Tod durch das Seil
Mar 28, 2019
Should this happen again and someone ask you about it, you can reply it's for right to die awareness.

Amen, perhaps a mix of the two. Mental Health is important, but for some the battle is too much and that's ok. This is a tribute to those braver than I.

Reactions: ron_g
R

ron_g

Experienced
Nov 25, 2018
Was the noose around your neck or was it just hanging down?

FauxEmotions

FauxEmotions

Tod durch das Seil
Mar 28, 2019
Just hanging down, I tie the right hoody string and typically tuck it in the hoody to be unseen unless someone asks about it.