• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sillyusername69

Jun 1, 2019
I got drunk (but not enough to blackout), went to the river, proceeded to slide down the muddy hill. Walked through dark alleyways, secluded spots. As much as people say these things are dangerous, not one person was around.
All I managed to do was slip, twist my ankle and lose my wallet. So I had to look around for that a while.
I was hoping someone would be around that was unstable enough to murder me.
I was originally thinking about jumping in the river but I didnt have any materials ready to weigh me down. There was also an occupied car parked nearby and I didn't want anyone finding me.
All in all, just ended up with a twisted ankle. I feel disappointed.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, TheDevilsAngel and Kjo
Kjo

Kjo

Student
Jun 7, 2019
Apparently walking the streets of Detroit or Chicago at night may be more realistic for finding potential unstable murders. Not suggesting it either way.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
S

sillyusername69

Jun 1, 2019
I considered going to a more populated city with the reputation cause there is one not too far away
Maybe I overestimated how dangerous it is here lol.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I got drunk (but not enough to blackout), went to the river, proceeded to slide down the muddy hill. Walked through dark alleyways, secluded spots. As much as people say these things are dangerous, not one person was around.
All I managed to do was slip, twist my ankle and lose my wallet. So I had to look around for that a while.
I was hoping someone would be around that was unstable enough to murder me.
I was originally thinking about jumping in the river but I didnt have any materials ready to weigh me down. There was also an occupied car parked nearby and I didn't want anyone finding me.
All in all, just ended up with a twisted ankle. I feel disappointed.
I did all kinds of crazy stuff that was was supposed to get me murdered, but I only found people who preferred to torture me instead.
If you want something done right, you gotta do it yourself.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Strumgewehr
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Wow me too.
I totally used to roam dark places like riversides and forest on winter nights in hopes of someone killing me and just to isolate and get away from everyone.