P

Powderedmonster

Student
Mar 6, 2019
I went to a national forest today in order to scope out the scene of my suicide (see if it requires parking, choose my tree, see where the trails are etc) and I drove over an hour away and "reached my destination" but the only thing I saw was a lake and like a picnic area. I used my gps to find the forest and it said I arrived, but I looked all over the general vicinity and could not find any national forest anywhere. Anyone have any insight about why? Or where I could go to get myself out of this hell without being saved? (I don't want to traumatize my mom by doing it in my backyard)

Reactions: not from here, Baskol1 and Circles
not from here

not from here

Never was
Jul 14, 2019
I'm headed to death valley to crawl into a cave and die. Camping outside of las vegas right now. I think you can just hike towards some trees right?

Reactions: scorpiooo2, Notcutoutforlife and Circles
KiraComplex

KiraComplex

sugar, spice…
Aug 31, 2019
I'm headed to death valley to crawl into a cave and die. Camping outside of las vegas right now. I think you can just hike towards some trees right?
What an interesting way to go, if you're serious.

Reactions: Circles
not from here

not from here

Never was
Jul 14, 2019
What an interesting way to go, if you're serious.
I am very serious...I am here, but very scared. I am just hanging out and camping out in the desert outside of Vegas for now. Letting this sink in.

• Hugs
Reactions: scorpiooo2, Notcutoutforlife, woxihuanni and 2 others
Lookingforabus

Lookingforabus

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2019
Not all "national forests" are what a sane person would consider a forest. That's just a label some sociopath politician or bureaucrat slapped on the place.

Use Google Earth - should have the public land areas marked, and has satellite images so you can see which ones have actual trees or other spots that might provide seclusion.

Last edited:
Reactions: woxihuanni, Baskol1, Circles and 2 others
Subhuman

Subhuman

Student
Jun 28, 2019
Variations of the same thing have happened to me more times than I care to admit. Recently I found my resting place using this website

Reactions: Powderedmonster