• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

tdos52

tdos52

May 21, 2024
just scrolled through texts between my ex bf ans his ex for 2 hours, it mainly hurt because i know he could never love me like that, im so obsessed and in love with him and i know the only person he'll ever really love is that ex, life genuinely feels pointless knowing i can't be with him, he was the one thing i had that made everything worth it and now i dont even have him i feel so awful

• Hugs
Reactions: davidtorez, sodalover, Nobody Special and 1 other person
MHCheese454

MHCheese454

Jul 14, 2024
just scrolled through texts between my ex bf ans his ex for 2 hours, it mainly hurt because i know he could never love me like that, im so obsessed and in love with him and i know the only person he'll ever really love is that ex, life genuinely feels pointless knowing i can't be with him, he was the one thing i had that made everything worth it and now i dont even have him i feel so awful

Brootal. I'm a male but I feel the same way. Wanting to be with someone, but they love someone else.

Reactions: davidtorez
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Fixation is a problem difficult to correct.
If he is gone, you love the person he was in your life or the person you thought he was.
That person is gone. This leaves you in a pricarious position.
I cannot convince you to forget him and move on. You are not there yet. I hope that time comes but until then, you need the strength to live each day without him.
I know you can do it. I hope you realize that soon.

• Love
Reactions: davidtorez and sodalover
tdos52

tdos52

May 21, 2024
Fixation is a problem difficult to correct.
If he is gone, you love the person he was in your life or the person you thought he was.
That person is gone. This leaves you in a pricarious position.
I cannot convince you to forget him and move on. You are not there yet. I hope that time comes but until then, you need the strength to live each day without him.
I know you can do it. I hope you realize that soon.
i dont know if i even want to move on anymore, hes next to me in bed rn and he let me go through his phone, when we first met he talked shit abt me a lot to his friends which hurt to read, and read messages of him talking to someone we both liked and she was so much nocer to him than to me, people in general just dont like me and hes the only one that makes me feel loved, hes all i have

Reactions: davidtorez