19andOverdue

19andOverdue

Jun 12, 2022
So like… this girl and I have been talking for a few weeks and today, she invited me to a parade with her friends and casually just talked to her friends about how much she liked my homie. Is this a test?? Am I just that expendable that my company means nothing to her??! I'm suicidal as it is bruh, shit like this pushes me over the edge

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost in a Dream, Cat12345 and houseofleaves
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
It doesn't sound like a s-test. In my case when a girl notices me I think she likes me when she is just being kind.

Last edited:
S

Seeking_Peace

Arcanist
May 18, 2022
Sounds like she is friend zoning you. Piece of advice, don't bring your guy friends around any lady you like. & He isn't your homie. A real homie would have shot her down.

• Love
Reactions: houseofleaves and Zegers
Sadboyspecimen

Sadboyspecimen

Feb 8, 2022
That's rough man. I just had a girl give me her phone number. I didn't even ask. She was working at a store I went to and was being all flirty when I got to the counter. Then she gave me her number and said she was expecting a text. I texted her a few hours later and she never even responded. That was 2 weeks ago. I figure it was some sort of contest between her and someone else to see how many numbers they could get or some stupid crap like that.

Reactions: houseofleaves
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
People can be disappointing and unreliable and that is just the way that some people are. This life is just so unfair. I'm sorry that you are going through this.