Terrible00

Terrible00

Hated by so called "loved ones".
Jun 11, 2023
I know it may not sound like a big deal but my cat passed away today, I really love cats so it did hurt to hear today that she was gone.
Cats are fascinating creatures, they bring me joy sometimes when I'm feeling down.
I've lost a mother and a dog before so this is barely anything compared to before, but it still hurts.

I couldn't help but to cut myself. It did make me feel a lot better luckily.
I guess I was right after all, as long as I'm alive the days get worse and worse.
I'm so dizzy right now, can't wait to ctb some day.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: lachrymost, not-2-b-the-answer, Lostandlooking and 18 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be hard to deal with what you are going through, I find it so dreadful how existing here can very easily get worse. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: Terrible00 and CTB Dream
YEAR2050

YEAR2050

All goes to waste.
Apr 8, 2023
im so sorry to hear that, and "just" because its ur cat that died, doesnt mean your feelings arent valid. pets can and do mean a lot to many people.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Terrible00, EternalšŸŒˆRainbow, whywere and 1 other person
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Vry sry, this all hrt no mtr thise lose any hrt vry sry lose cat this wrld v awful all make lose make hrt make sad pain sffr v sry hpn

• Love
Reactions: Terrible00, whywere and Aisley
Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
No one here would try to minimize your mourning. Sorry for your loss. I dread the day with mine, and they're getting close. I've said it before, but we know we'll outlive them when we get them, and yet that does nothing to help when it happens.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: 710, Terrible00, EternalšŸŒˆRainbow and 1 other person
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I remember when my cat was dying I broke down crying like a baby. As an animal lover, I send you my love and condolences.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Terrible00, Pluto, EternalšŸŒˆRainbow and 1 other person
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Like @Lost Magic so thought full said, as an animal lover myself, to have one's best friend move on is so heart breaking.

My most heartfelt condolences to you and lots of huge hugs, love and kindness to/for you.

I will have you in my thoughts as I retire for the evening.

Lots of beautiful sunny skies and fields of flowers to/for you to enjoy and help.

Walter

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Terrible00 and Lost Magic
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Like @Lost Magic so thought full said, as an animal lover myself, to have one's best friend move on is so heart breaking.

My most heartfelt condolences to you and lots of huge hugs, love and kindness to/for you.

I will have you in my thoughts as I retire for the evening.

Lots of beautiful sunny skies and fields of flowers to/for you to enjoy and help.

Walter
Thanks Walter. You are always such a kind soul to everybody. Bless you.

• Love
Reactions: whywere and Terrible00
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Animals are part of the family, I hate how short they live, I wish I could grow old with my dogs, I'll see them again in heaven. Life is sad

• Hugs
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Animals are part of the family, I hate how short they live, I wish I could grow old with my dogs, I'll see them again in heaven. Life is sad
aww. Have you seen that Don Bluth movie All Dogs Go to Heaven? It's actually quite beautiful.

Last edited:
Reactions: Terrible00
nofun.intended

nofun.intended

i hate being alive is amazing
Oct 18, 2022
i'm very sorry for your loss šŸ˜” i used to have a cat named lillian when i lived with my grandparents. she was the sweetest and would always lay with me and i loved talking to her. even when i felt the most alone in that house, i knew i wasn't really alone cause she was always somewhere where i could call her. she got sick with kidney disease and began staying in the basement, peeing where she would lay cause she couldn't make it to her litter box. when it was decided to put her down, i was the last one to hold her. it broke my heart and i miss her dearly. pets aren't something you can quickly replace and forget about when they die with everyone. sending hugs to you, and i hope your cat is in kitty heaven, playing with all the other cats up there and having unlimited food and water and toys and cat trees ā˜ŗļø

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lost Magic and Terrible00
A

ares0027

Apr 11, 2023
I feel you :( when one of my cats passed away i literally cried for about 3-4 hours, everyday, for 2 years. At least an hour and a half to university, same in return and an hour or so before passing out in bed :( worst experience in my life, i never wish such experience upon my enemies :(

• Hugs
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
fuck man im sorry. lost mine too a few months ago and still cant get over it today, its like losing a child
fucked me up forever honestly, ill never recover from that

• Hugs