Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
I'm done. I'm fucking done. Been abused and mistreated by too many people. Wherever I go, no matter where I go, I can't seem to create any sort of friendship without experiencing some type of abuse

I try my best to find good people. I try to make good choices. But it feels like life just wants to rape me up the ass. And I'll take it

I am done with people. All they do is hurt me. Everywhere I go, online or offline, is pain

So from now on, I will live a friendless life

At least that way I will never be hurt again

Fuck you life. You did this to me. Its your fault I'm like this in the first fucking place

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Seiko, riglad, death137 and 13 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm really sorry people have failed you.
I can kinda relate but only for "offline individuals". Been disappointed too many times. That's why I have neither friends nor a gf anymore.

GarbageFactory

GarbageFactory

Softboy™
Feb 10, 2021
I'm done. I'm fucking done. Been abused and mistreated by too many people. Wherever I go, no matter where I go, I can't seem to create any sort of friendship without experiencing some type of abuse

I try my best to find good people. I try to make good choices. But it feels like life just wants to rape me up the ass. And I'll take it

I am done with people. All they do is hurt me. Everywhere I go, online or offline, is pain

So from now on, I will live a friendless life

At least that way I will never be hurt again

Fuck you life. You did this to me. Its your fault I'm like this in the first fucking place

If it's worth anything at all, I love you dude. I'm sorry