• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ally

Ally

Searching for a method
Feb 12, 2024
Tomorrow I will commit suicide by jumping of a "bridge". It's a 27 meter tall bridge and my survival would be impossible to occur. I don't really know why I'm doing this. I don't feel anything attaching me to this world, I'm slowly drifting away, and my life gets worse each year. It's not like my situation is bad, I just don't know how and why I should live.

I want to do it, but at the same time, it feels painful. If I had a button right Infront of me that would kill me, I'd press it, but it's a harder decision when it comes to intricately planning your death.

I'm not decided yet, but if all goes right, tomorrow will be my last day (not even a full day) on this world.
I thank the people of this site (you guys) for helping me do this (even though I ended up deciding the one that I already knew about).
I guess this is a final goodbye.
Bye bye sleepyheads, looking forward to see papa Stalin in the afterlife lol πŸ‘‹ πŸ’€.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: thewalkingdread, SoulofSteel, kermudgeon and 6 others
Dliena

Dliena

πš‚πš‚ π™ΌπšŽπš–πš‹πšŽπš› π™½πš˜. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
I hope that an eternity of peace and bliss can be given to you. I'm very sorry for your traumas/pains.

Reactions: Ally
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best.

kittyswift

kittyswift

getting tired even for a phoenix..
Sep 29, 2023
im so sorry to see you go :( but i hope you can find peace 🩷 best wishes

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Your are very brave . Hope you have a peaceful journey

kotonearisato

kotonearisato

momento mori
Feb 13, 2024
I hope you are able to be at peace.

fleshgarden

fleshgarden

Student
Mar 15, 2023
I wish you the best, I hope you can sleep in eternal happiness

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Technically 27 meters is not guaranteed. It's suggested 200 feet to be 100% successful as that's how long it takes to reach terminal velocity.

mona_lisa

mona_lisa

Feb 15, 2024
I hope you find you find your peace πŸ’ž best of luck