• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

Juggernaut

Jun 1, 2019
My decision is made to go, I want it to be as quick and painless as possible but I dont own a gun so the next option was drowning, but thats a tricky one. I have been reading up on partial suspension hanging, I have the equipment and place and time to do it but all my test runs have failed. Not because the rope broke or I chickened out too soon but because I cant seem to get to the edge of blacking out. I feel choked and really uncomfortable but nothing else.

I tried this once several months ago sitting on the edge of my bed and simply pulling the noose upwards, I began to see white flashes and my hearing faded out. I dont remember choking for air for more than a few seconds before I saw flashes. Now I cant seem to achieve this reaction. I placed the noose (a slip knot) over my cartroid artery and let my weight tighten it, still nothing. If done right I should not be choking and in pain so I cant figure out what I'm doing wrong.

I tried both a 6mm and 10mm rope in my set up.

Metal closet rail. Rope secured to the rail and hanging at belly button level
When my head is in the noose and the slip knot is secured and tight with the slip knot against my artery (left side), if I lean forward from a kneeling position or backward the noose tightens and I start choking. I tried taking in air first (read this helps sometimes), held my breath for 30 secs and still no signs of blacking out.

This is really strange, I should be able to feel the blood flow slowing, a pulsing sensation in my head and blurred vision but none of that is happening.

If I use partial suspension I'll die from compression of the trachea which is not ideal. If done correctly, I should black out within seconds.

Has any of you tested this method, maybe you can tell me what I'm doing wrong?

• Hugs
Reactions: Trainstation
Imustdevourthe

Imustdevourthe

I'm tired of the matrix.
Jun 1, 2019
Anytime I did it , it was never painful and within five seconds I black out but I'm not rich and these cheap motels don't have secure railings. I used a sheet. It has to be secure but not even that tight...i didn't start choking until I went limp but I would've never felt it had the railing not broke. It was so peaceful, I'm obsessing over it. So, be careful. Make sure this is something you really want because once you find something secure enough to hold your weight and you master this...you probably be so disoriented you won't be able to stop even if you wanted to.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Hello. I'm sorry about whatever brought you here.

If you use the search gizmo to find the term partial and/or look for "how to hang yourself" in the thread called "List of resources", you'll see that miles of people have exactly the same trouble finding the optimal spot. It's not easy but maybe you'll find some ideas that will help.

Reactions: theguineapigking, Juggernaut, Superfluous and 1 other person