• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
I don't believe in omens and auguries but I'm deep in a series about the pre-Christian Roman Empire so it's stuck in my brain at the moment.

Anyway, so far today I've stepped in dog shit whilst wearing a pair of walking shoes with particularly awkward soles with plenty of crevices to clean, and then I was shat on by a gull necessitating the emergency scrubbing of three different items of clothing plus the aforementioned shoes, cleaned already once this morning.

Obviously this is a rhetorical question as it's between me and the Roman gods I don't believe in who represent an empire whose colonial might and foundations reliant on slavery I despise, but does that mean I should kill myself today or that I most definitely should not as it's doomed to failure? FML LOL

• Hugs
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, Dr Iron Arc, ColorlessTrees and 4 others
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
The glory of the Roman Empire is eternal.

You have obviously upset our Gods greatly.
I suggest you march to Germany and fight the Barbarians for the glory of Rome.
A man can only die fighting in the name of Rome.
You know the answer to your question.

• Yay!
Reactions: Ash and Darkover
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Where am from the second is supposed to bring a good luck. Now good luck for what in your case.....šŸ¤·ā€ :)

• Yay!
Reactions: Ash
Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
It's lucky for the dry cleaner if you wear a lot of woollen coats!

• Yay!
Reactions: rozeske
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
I don't believe in omens and auguries but I'm deep in a series about the pre-Christian Roman Empire so it's stuck in my brain at the moment.

Anyway, so far today I've stepped in dog shit whilst wearing a pair of walking shoes with particularly awkward soles with plenty of crevices to clean, and then I was shat on by a gull necessitating the emergency scrubbing of three different items of clothing plus the aforementioned shoes, cleaned already once this morning.

Obviously this is a rhetorical question as it's between me and the Roman gods I don't believe in who represent an empire whose colonial might and foundations reliant on slavery I despise, but does that mean I should kill myself today or that I most definitely should not as it's doomed to failure? FML LOL
You had a dinosaur crap on you. Take it as a compliment lol. They'll be around long after humans are wiped out.

Edit: the dog doo doo - not so much šŸ’©

• Yay!
Reactions: Ash
Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
The belief that bird poop brings good luck stems from its rarity. The chances of being pooped on by a bird are incredibly slim, with odds as low as winning the lottery. This rarity, combined with the positive symbolism of birds, has led many cultures to view bird poop as a blessing. In Catholic belief, bird droppings are seen as a sign of good fortune, while Turkish traditions consider it extremely lucky. Italian traditions go even further, associating bird poop with divine gifts from the gods.

The dog shit just probably means "watch your step".

• Informative
Reactions: binturong, Ash and rozeske
Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
Maybe you will after that, who knows. Although this game has become more rigged than ever, in the digital era. They know every ticket's combination that has been sold, and can adjust the "random" numbers accordingly.

Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
Well I'm not going to win now you've just poked the lottery gods in the eye šŸ˜‚

Reactions: Relic
Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
Which one? Odin is already blind from his left, but he probably wants nothing to do with the lottery anyway. It will probably be never known which one of them took over this dirty job, but someone's working two shifts, most likely. If there are several, and they take turns, well, that explains why the lottery is shit, also.