U

usernameforhere

Student
Nov 15, 2020
I got caught. I guess I was acting strangely and some friends came over and they turned me in to the hospital. The part of the hospital they put me in was in the back of the campus. The floor was full of people having full on delusions shouting to ths selves no internet, one tv, you can't sign yourself out and leave, the food wasn't edible, I had white bread with mustard for days... it's a prison

I don't see how keeping me in a prison with no due process is supposed to give me the joy of life. Really what do these people think they are doing. We're trying to save people...

no you're pushing them to the train yard. Psychopaths

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: demuic, Fthis, All-Dead-Y and 6 others
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
But it's for your own good and they only have your safety and well being in mind… be grateful. :notsure::notsure:
Jk

Last edited:
BottomlessPit

BottomlessPit

Staring at the edge
Apr 28, 2021
It boggles my mind how these people can just deprive you of your human rights because of a thought crime. Sorry you had to deal with this injustice. People in the future will hopefully look back at the current generation of suicide prevention and see it for what it is: barbaric.

• Love
Reactions: demuic, usernameforhere, Fthis and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm so sorry this has happened, it is literally my worst nightmare. In this society we are basically forced to be alive at all costs, no matter how much suffering we go through, ,we need a right to die. People just panic when they think someone is suicidal and they take drastic actions, it is unfortunately human nature .I wish you well

• Love
Reactions: demuic, usernameforhere, Fthis and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
One more sad story about "the system to help us".
Sorry to hear you went through that but it seems you're free now right?

My best advice for you is to not talk about suicide with anyone and try to become a good actor so that no one is suspicious. I know it sucks but it's the only way.

I'm doing that at least, but I don't know how longer I'll be able to endure this.

Reactions: demuic and Fthis
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Just from how you describe your experience in words, it sounds harrowing. Imagining you walking through the hall(s), and seeing what you saw, triggers a disturbing feeling. Both upset at what those other people were going through, but also for you, since hearing the yelling while being virtually cut-off from the outiside world must have been mental torture.

It is never a good idea to take someone who may be in distress and put them into a stressful environment. Yes - this will totally not have any negative effects - none at all.

Reactions: demuic