O

OverIt1976

No joy, no peace. Apathy reigns supreme
Aug 8, 2024
Well, that sucks. Went to the mountains, gazed at the universe got cold, checked into a decent hotel downtown. Did the GULPS methidbti a tee. No bubbled. Sat there for two hours... nothing. I'm in the bathroom cleaning jars and don't realize I'm breathing in toxic fumes. I get light headed, stumble around. Felt like intoxication with hypoglycemia.

I'm sweating super bad. Rush out to the walkway, drop to the ground and vomit. Nothing much since I didn't eat anything. I'm sitting out here breathing in with nose out through mouth.. and the fuck. I have to go back to the room to get the sulfuric and formic acid. ... will try tonight. Secure the jars more.

• Hugs
  • Informative
  • Love
Reactions: locked*n*loaded, fleetingnight, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I imagine that must be dreadful what you went through but anyway I hope that you find what you search for, best wishes.

Reactions: OverIt1976
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Well, that sucks. Went to the mountains, gazed at the universe got cold, checked into a decent hotel downtown. Did the GULPS methidbti a tee. No bubbled. Sat there for two hours... nothing. I'm in the bathroom cleaning jars and don't realize I'm breathing in toxic fumes. I get light headed, stumble around. Felt like intoxication with hypoglycemia.

I'm sweating super bad. Rush out to the walkway, drop to the ground and vomit. Nothing much since I didn't eat anything. I'm sitting out here breathing in with nose out through mouth.. and the fuck. I have to go back to the room to get the sulfuric and formic acid. ... will try tonight. Secure the jars more.
So it didn't even bubble?

It Should produce some bubbles

I don't know if you have time but what mask and tubing for the mask ?
At least I had the courage to make an attempt . How did you defeat the si , overcome fear of failure etc?

O

OverIt1976

No joy, no peace. Apathy reigns supreme
Aug 8, 2024
Ibhad to do hyperbaric chamber for 4 hours. They said my COblevel was at 30% when they did yests, about three hours after ibwas admitted. They're admitting me to inpatient.

The hose was 6mm, which is what the PPH handbook said. I think it was too small. I probably got the CO when I opened the large jar to dispose of it down the hotel bathtub drain.

I feel so stupid
Basically ibhad an email scheduled to send to local police, and I forgot to unsent it. That's how they found me at the hotel.
I'll write more when ibhave time and my head isn't sobfucked
So it didn't even bubble?

It Should produce some bubbles

I don't know if you have time but what mask and tubing for the mask ?
At least I had the courage to make an attempt . How did you defeat the si , overcome fear of failure etc?
There wasn't any SI really. I thought it wasn't working, sonibjustvcleaned up and I'm sure that's what caused the CO inhalation. Apologies for grammar and spelling.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, locked*n*loaded and UnrulyNightmare
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I'm sorry things didn't work out the way you wanted. Peace to you.

Reactions: OverIt1976