R

Reyki6667

Student
Oct 11, 2019
So.
After 5 years of psychiatric treatment, it didn't fo shit to me and went disabled for 4 year.
Then dived 3 days in psychedelic shroom, psilocybe cubensis(psilocybin) .
One species made me learn how to enjoy life and everything again another mix of shroom took daily at a reduced dosage(2g) literally washed away my fatigue, from morning till sleep, unlocked my energy and removed me from being extremely hampered cognitively and physically.
Now i am fully enjoying life and i am perfectly and fully functional.
Not suicidal anymore.
I hope it will work for you too.
I sourced them from them from the darknet apollon.
Bye and stay safe.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ReflectionOfTrauma, wait.what, Saed and 35 others
chris8000

chris8000

Experienced
Dec 10, 2019
This is important. More people should know this can work.

Reactions: Sensei, cosmicpixiedust, Kira and 6 others
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
Good for you. I've heard similar stories involving psychedelics although they are not without risk (psychosis and the like). For people who have already had a bout of psychosis and/or for those where it runs in the family it's not recommended.

While I no longer think people should do whatever they can to 'snap out' of being suicidal (I was never pro life as I've always felt strongly about individual liberty and autonomy but generally felt life was important enough to take very seriously) it's obviously a good thing when sufffering individuals feel better and found a solution to their problems. Suicide most definitely is not something to undertake lightly and given the (potential) consequences for others and oneself (imagine waking up disfigured or handicapped after a failed attempt) no longer feeling like death is the answer is preferable to the opposite.

Last edited:
Reactions: ReflectionOfTrauma, WEASEL1234, Sensei and 8 others
xXSarac3nSlay3rXx

xXSarac3nSlay3rXx

“Leaving this world is not as scary as it sounds.”
Mar 3, 2019
I need to try this soon. I want to take some sort of psychedelic substance as a last ditch effort before I ctb. At least then I can say I tried to recover. If only doctors were prescribing psilocybin instead of antidepressants; maybe then we would have better mental health care outcomes.

Reactions: Sensei, Kira, Final Escape and 3 others
6ixxy

6ixxy

I sank so she could swim
Apr 26, 2019
Psychedelics aren't for everyone. While I for the most part agree they can be amazing mental tools, unfortunately they don't agree with some people & have the potential to make things worse, ie having a bad trip leading you to feeling worse. It's more so in the favour or beneficial than not but like I said, not for everyone. Congrats btw, hope you enjoy your new lease of life :hug:

edit: the thing with psychs is that you've generally got to go into it head first with the purpose in your head. For example, it's been used to treat/cure addictions, but the person undergoing it needs to have some sort of plan in their head that they WANT it to work.

Last edited:
Reactions: ReflectionOfTrauma, Reyki6667, Sensei and 4 others
MaybeMaybeKnot

MaybeMaybeKnot

No ctrl-z when you ctb
Oct 25, 2019
Agreed. I've often wondered if microdosing could help more people.

Reactions: ReflectionOfTrauma, Sensei, Pricelessadvice and 6 others
6ixxy

6ixxy

I sank so she could swim
Apr 26, 2019
Agreed. I've often wondered if microdosing could help more people.
Well they recently decriminalised/made legal, psyilocybin in Canada IIRC, didn't they? Studies have shown that it can & does work within reason, but shouldn't be shown as a miracle cure imo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sensei, LegaliseIt!, Final Escape and 1 other person
M

mplslonely

Mar 14, 2019
I made a last ditch effort this year and went to Amsterdam to try them out and it definitely made me feel far less hopeless. I recently grabbed some more and it is weird how well they work to make things less bleak so I actually give a fuck again. Highly recommend them. Found an individual darknet website that had them to my door in like three days across the US.

Super easy to grow yourself too.

• Love
Reactions: Sensei, Kira, Final Escape and 2 others
MaybeMaybeKnot

MaybeMaybeKnot

No ctrl-z when you ctb
Oct 25, 2019
Well they recently decriminalised/made legal, psyilocybin in Canada IIRC, didn't they? Studies have shown that it can & does work within reason, but shouldn't be shown as a miracle cure imo.
I wouldn't be surprised since Canada has been pretty forward thinking. I believe it was recently decriminalized in Denver, Colorado, and is on the ballot elsewhere.

Reactions: Final Escape, Reyki6667 and 6ixxy
R

Reyki6667

Student
Oct 11, 2019
By microdosing you won't trip at all. And when a bad trip happen you should accept it, learn from it, adapt to it and you ll be fine.
Bad trips are also rare. With a trip sitter you would-be fine.
when i began tripping, i was ready to accept watever i would experience, digest it, dissect it, learn from it without avoiding what i was shown, acceptance is the key.
it only hurts really when you are in denial /avoidance.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Sensei, nw7, Egddios and 2 others
MaybeMaybeKnot

MaybeMaybeKnot

No ctrl-z when you ctb
Oct 25, 2019
By microdosing you won't trip at all. And when a bad trip happen you should accept it, learn from it, adapt to it and you ll be fine.
Bad trips are also rare. With a trip sitter you would-be fine.
when i began tripping, i was ready to accept watever i would experience, digest it, dissect it, learn from it without avoiding what i was shown, acceptance is the key.
it only hurts really when you are in denial /avoidance.
My wife and kids moved out in May. The first night they were gone I was sitting in the empty apt when a friend called out of the blue. "I scored some shrooms. Meet me at the lake." I did and it was an amazing night. Good or bad, it would have been worth it, but this night was unusually good. And perfect timing.

Reactions: Final Escape
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
can someone explain this a bit further? I have no idea what the op is talking about.

Reactions: Sensei and Final Escape
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
can someone explain this a bit further? I have no idea what the op is talking about.
OP tripped on psychodelic mushrooms three days in a row and then took less than full dose for a period of time daily. That helped to cure depression, suicidal ideations, fatigue and improved cognitive ability.

Reactions: Absurdity, Sensei, Egddios and 2 others
M

mplslonely

Mar 14, 2019
The OP is talking about using magic mushrooms as they literally can rewire your brain into a different pattern. It sounds like he has been medicated by the system for 5 years. Sounds like he did a couple doses over three days and now uses a small amount often to help keep things in check.

For me personally it worked wonders on the anxiety and made me far less scared on what people think of me. There are stories where life long smoker was asble to quit cold turkey as he say it and told himself he didn't need it anymore. There can be downsides as if you are unhappy it can make things worst if you dwell and downward cycle.

Reactions: Reyki6667, Sensei, Egddios and 2 others
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
I don't know if I should try something like this, I am extremely anxious and prone to psychosis. Weed makes me worse now.
I heard many stories about psychodelic mushrooms helping with depression.

• Hugs
Reactions: ReflectionOfTrauma, Sensei and Final Escape
xXSarac3nSlay3rXx

xXSarac3nSlay3rXx

“Leaving this world is not as scary as it sounds.”
Mar 3, 2019
The OP is talking about using magic mushrooms as they literally can rewire your brain into a different pattern. It sounds like he has been medicated by the system for 5 years. Sounds like he did a couple doses over three days and now uses a small amount often to help keep things in check.

For me personally it worked wonders on the anxiety and made me far less scared on what people think of me. There are stories where life long smoker was asble to quit cold turkey as he say it and told himself he didn't need it anymore. There can be downsides as if you are unhappy it can make things worst if you dwell and downward cycle.
I'm confused though. I thought psychedelics build a tolerance almost immediately. How would someone take a recreational dose 5 days in a row without massively increasing the dose? I don't know, I'm not experienced with such substances myself, just some cursory research I've done.

K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
I'm confused though. I thought psychedelics build a tolerance almost immediately. How would someone take a recreational dose 5 days in a row without massively increasing the dose? I don't know, I'm not experienced with such substances myself, just some cursory research I've done.
No tolerance doesn't really grow that quick with mushrooms.
I have read a bit and I knew a person who was tripping every month and microdosing. They gave me 3 grams of cubensis but I always was to scared of psychodelics.

Reactions: Sensei, Final Escape and xXSarac3nSlay3rXx
M

mplslonely

Mar 14, 2019

Yeah everything I've read that too. I would never do two big days within even a week of each other as the quality of trip might go down. So many people microdose so there might be so little active that your body doesn't hold onto the enzymes to break it down for too long.

Reactions: Sensei, Final Escape and xXSarac3nSlay3rXx
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
OP what is your dose for the big days, and then the microdosing days?

is the recommendation to trip big before microdosing? I am really scared to trip big again - the microdosing doesn't help me by itself.... I have some microdosing pills, and could neck them all - but they scare me.

This definitely has some good reivews though, this mushroom route...

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Wow, good for you! I hope it keeps working for you.

I honestly expected a bitter, sarcastic message when I opened this thread.

Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Wizard
May 14, 2018
Micro dosing is on my long list of things that haven't worked. I'm excited that it works for other people.

• Love
Reactions: ReflectionOfTrauma, Kassender, Conker and 3 others
A

Anathema

Dec 2, 2019
I'm glad it worked out for you.
I don't think I'll ever touch shrooms, I've got a family history of psychosis inducing illnesses and I've already gone through a few psychotic episodes.
I wouldn't trade sanity for happiness to be honest.

R

Reyki6667

Student
Oct 11, 2019
M
Micro dosing is on my long list of things that haven't worked. I'm excited that it works for other people.
Maybe your dosage wasn't enough?
Or maybe because i began with tripping and increased each time the dosage?
i don't know.
some people just refer to tripping first so you see everything about yourself, then push down to a dosage where you won't trip.

H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
That's amazing! I am really happy for you.

Reactions: Sensei, forever21 and Final Escape
E

Emily123

Arcanist
May 28, 2019
I almost changed my mind too . I still want to be alive . There was too much swelling on my face after my surgey and it does not really look bad now . I am also thinking about doing another surgery for other paets of my face that I did not change in my previous surgery . I also decided to accept myself as I am

Reactions: forever21, Final Escape and Hunter100
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
I almost changed my mind too . I still want to be alive . There was too much swelling on my face after my surgey and it does not really look bad now . I am also thinking about doing another surgery for other paets of my face that I did not change in my previous surgery . I also decided to accept myself as I am
Emily, I glad to hear that things improved a little bit for you.
Did you tripped on mushrooms recently and they change your mind?
I can't accept my the outcome of my surgery, just can't even if main flaw is supposed to be fixable. Maybe I should do mushrooms too before doing something final...

E

Emily123

Arcanist
May 28, 2019
Emily, I glad to hear that things improved a little bit for you.
Did you tripped on mushrooms recently and they change your mind?
I can't accept my the outcome of my surgery, just can't even if main flaw is supposed to be fixable. Maybe I should do mushrooms too before doing something final...
My last surgery was on forehead and it looks nice after swelling went down . I am not still happy about my face but there are still surgeries that I can do on the other parts of my face . I want t try any possible chance of getting better before suicide . I can be very happy , if I just enjoy my appearance

Reactions: Final Escape and Hunter100
Hunter100

Hunter100

Lost...
Oct 12, 2019
My last surgery was on forehead and it looks nice after swelling went down . I am not still happy about my face but there are still surgeries that I can do on the other parts of my face . I want t try any possible chance of getting better before suicide . I can be very happy , if I just enjoy my appearance
Hey! I'm so glad to hear this! I was worried about you.

Reactions: Sensei, Emily123 and Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Wow! That's really amazing, this might be the first post I've seen where someone was cured and dramatically better. I had started hormone replacement which after some days of no sleep since they put it in me I'm a little worried. I literally cannot sleep and it's killed my appetite. Today I need to call and find out why the hell I cannot sleep this is kind of serious because I will get psychosis and hallucinate if I'm not getting at least a full night every couple days. I might try I what u are doing, congratulations! That is really wonderful news. Keep us updated.

Last edited:
Reactions: Emily123
chris8000

chris8000

Experienced
Dec 10, 2019
I'm very much pro autonomy and individual liberty as well, but allowing an individual to do literally anything they want obviously needs to be balanced with a sensible ethical framework. Valuing human life highly is not incompatible with pro euthanasia and an individual's right to decide.

To avoid harm not just to oneself but others around them, I think we should do everything we can to avoid it within our limits. But it depends on your own situation. For example, the guy who got acid chucked all over him in the U.K. was very disfigured and in a lot of pain constantly, that is an extreme example of where there is no hope and there are no good options.

Reactions: sleep_dealer and Sensei