Jamesun

Jamesun

I'm just a person
Feb 23, 2022
Well I want to let off steam
I don't know how to start but I think it will be by saying that my life is shit, I recently went to a party and these days have been good but as always something horrible had to happen to me, in this case it was that I tried to confess my love to a friend and everything was misunderstood now apparently I'm a type of rapist for them I couldn't react to this well I don't know what to do now my life is very possibly shit in the time I stayed from university. I don't know why life treats me like this, first it gives me something good but then it gives me something extremely bad, I didn't feel like doing it anymore but this always comes back I can't escape from this.

T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
Would it help to change the perspective from "life" happening to you, to what you can make of "life". If you have a higher level of sensitivity than average, you will probably have to protect it from those who too easily "misunderstand". If you can meet several people without exposing your emotions, you might be able to churn through many to find someone with whom it would be safe to open yourself up to.

if you have an artistic temperament, the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune may hit you harder than most. It may not be a bad idea to give yourself extra protection form the world as well as find a venue for expressions (painting, writing, music, etc.)