• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

naomewki

naomewki

my exp is zero...
Dec 20, 2023
hi all,, so not really good news... one of the only 2 friends i had/trusted ended up making things worse with a dangerous welfare check... my address isn't my current place of residence due to finances and i think they found my address through my work and ended up calling them to my aunt's house as i used her address in order to work and live in a house...

now my aunt wants me to change the address because of how dangerous welfare checks are but i can't find anyone to change it to, this made things so much worse and was completely unwarranted too... what my friend thought was helpful ended up making it all worse !! i think i have to move the date of my ctb up because of this incident now... but the method in which i was going to use is now compromised due to this welfare check... i was going to leave the house but now i think it will be suspicious or forbidden...

please if anyone has any suggestions or knows of any way i could ctb without leaving the house and involving too many people, i have the finances to acquire things i just dont know where to start... this is urgent now because i will possibly lose my living space due to this situation, i must go as soon as possible now please any help is greatly appreciated !!

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske, Rogue Proxy and Kit1