T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
So I've fallen asleep in the chair watching tv, and I've been there long enough that the tv has turned off.

Suddenly i've woken up, and as I'm coming around the tv turns on - it was off, the room was silent as I woke up - and it's on a channel i've never watched, which is one of the God tv ones. I'm not religious at all so it's not me in any way shape or form.

They're singing about the water parting and them being saved because they can now sing about being a child of God or something.

WTF?

• Wow
Reactions: disabledandhopeless, Deleted member 1465, Sensei and 2 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
That is rather strange and would probably freak me out a little bit. Are you taking it as a sign or just shrugging it off?

T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
I'm not sure to be honest. Seems a bit random and odd to not mean something, but I don't know.

Bizarre.

D

dieornottodie

Student
Aug 15, 2020
So I've fallen asleep in the chair watching tv, and I've been there long enough that the tv has turned off.

Suddenly i've woken up, and as I'm coming around the tv turns on - it was off, the room was silent as I woke up - and it's on a channel i've never watched, which is one of the God tv ones. I'm not religious at all so it's not me in any way shape or form.

They're singing about the water parting and them being saved because they can now sing about being a child of God or something.

WTF?
i never understood those weird occurrences, very few i had, not really linked to religion, but they hit you at strange times and leave a deep mark

that is why i like to consider myself agnostic, it is not evidence that there is something else here with us, but it is spooky enough makes us question reason itself

Reactions: TheQ22
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
I am not religious, I am not spiritual, I believe they are simply occurances that we may read too much into if we don't simply experience life and instead try to draw too much from each and every minute happening, which may be confused because of how we decide to experience them

So I believe it is coincindental.

I'll tell you if I was right when I reach the other side - or not - no one else seems able to communicate from over there, so I doubt I will be any different.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Run! Run for the hills! What, they are coming from the hills? Run away from the hills! Run!

Yeah, that would freak me out despite knowing that weird coincidental shit happens all the time.

Reactions: TheQ22
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Run! Run for the hills! What, they are coming from the hills? Run away from the hills! Run!

Yeah, that would freak me out despite knowing that weird coincidental shit happens all the time.
I think weird coincidental shit is correct.

otherwise God could weirdly make me win the lottery even though I haven't bought a ticket.

Or some other similarly meaningful thing to me, which would mean nothing to Him/Her.