• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
Is it normal to not be able to pee easy? I feel like I gotta pee but I can't pee wtf

• Hugs
Reactions: salvation
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I've heard of this happening with some antidepressants, although not Prozac specifically. It's definitely a thing you need to let your doctor know about.

Reactions: Dawn0071111
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I didn't have that problem on it. How long has it been goin on?

Last edited:
Reactions: salvation
S

salvation

Yo
Mar 21, 2019
happens to me tbh. it takes a while standing there. for me putting on the faucet and thinking of a waterfall helps

Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I can't remember having that problem but I was also taking Welbutrin with it. Nasty stuff.

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Is it normal to not be able to pee easy? I feel like I gotta pee but I can't pee wtf
This is a little different but i sum times take 20 of my tramadol 50mg at ones so i can get very hi LOL . thing is they a down side to it stops me peeing all most for a day . And the doctors wonder why my kidneys are mess up LOL . Thats one good thing tho as my kidneys are on the way out saves me trying to top myself give a year i be dead and buried YAY :D any way back to you yes sum meds can stop you pissing just drink plenty of water you soon be peeing like a river HEHE :D

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
YES! Many drugs can to this to you. I am on Prozac and have a lot of trouble going to the bathroom. It feels like my bladder is about to burst yet when I sit down I can't go to the bathroom. Its frustrating.

CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
This is a little different but i sum times take 20 of my tramadol 50mg at ones so i can get very hi LOL . thing is they a down side to it stops me peeing all most for a day . And the doctors wonder why my kidneys are mess up LOL . Thats one good thing tho as my kidneys are on the way out saves me trying to top myself give a year i be dead and buried YAY :D any way back to you yes sum meds can stop you pissing just drink plenty of water you soon be peeing like a river HEHE :D
Wtf... so this is messing up my kidneys

Another health problem to worry about

LadyPanda

LadyPanda

Sep 20, 2019
I've had something similar happen. I'd be able to pee, but then it would stop...then start again. My bladder wouldn't empty completely in one shot, lol. When I first discovered this it was...messy.

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
I hated Prozac I was numb for 2 years.

Reactions: CFLoser
Pistolero114

Pistolero114

Veteran
Jun 25, 2019
Not weird. Some side effects have been noted with particular SSRI's I believe Prozac being mentioned in particular I'm regards to unrinary tract disorders. Being male and over sixty I take Tamsulosin Hydrochloride. Aka a smooth muscle relaxer. I was in citlaipram and sound up taking the Tamsulosin to help with the bladder not emptying. I am not sure how things work for the ladies but I would think it's similar in how things work right?

But other folks on here are correct. Speak with your physician and let her/him know what's going on. Leaving your bladder full most of the time can cause damage to the unrinary system in general.

And it's not weird & neither are you. Good luck

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Wtf... so this is messing up my kidneys

Another health problem to worry about
Not for me :) better way of going makes things a little tidier in the legal system:)