zeroshark

zeroshark

bury me
Nov 1, 2018
anyone have any weird little plans/rituals/etc you want to carry out before CTB?
(one of) mine is to get suuuper high and take a piece of petrified wood along with me to a list of locations from my teenage years--on the bus route i used to take to my old summer camp job and the stop i used to wait at, on the walk i used to take every day from home to college, through the store i worked at, to the apartment complex where my best friend used to live--and then bury the petrified wood before i CTB. i dont know what i expect to get out of it other than sort of...apologizing to my past self that it never got better and i never gave him a life worth living.

what weird shit do you feel the need to do before making your exit?

Reactions: death137, insurancepolicy, sadstuffie and 3 others
ladolcemorte

ladolcemorte

Experienced
May 5, 2019
I don't have anything so elaborate. I plan to eat as much yummy food as I can in the days before I go. Pizza. Chocolate. Potato chips. Potato skins with lots of sour cream. Nachos with extra salsa. If I can get into a good restaurant, a juicy steak with a loaded potato.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: sadstuffie and zeroshark
zeroshark

zeroshark

bury me
Nov 1, 2018
I don't have anything so elaborate. I plan to eat as much yummy food as I can.

fuck yessssss food. still torn on that myself; cant decide if id rather lean into my eating disorder and see how much i can lose first, or go out with the mother of all binges.

Reactions: sadstuffie and ladolcemorte
SN?0RN0t

SN?0RN0t

Tried to die in hurricane laura Even that failed
Aug 25, 2020
Honestly have my first kiss lose my v card feel loved the last day. Try all the drugs in the world. Shrooms or lsd.

Reactions: Worndown and zeroshark
glittergore

glittergore

the sea, the sea
Jun 16, 2020
I would go through my old journals, to remember and reminiscence and solidify my decision. Along with this, I'd do a lot of thinking about my life. I really want to capture a veracious and comprehensive view of myself before it all ends.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 18655, zeroshark and SN?0RN0t
ladolcemorte

ladolcemorte

Experienced
May 5, 2019
fuck yessssss food. still torn on that myself; cant decide if id rather lean into my eating disorder and see how much i can lose first, or go out with the mother of all binges.
Eat the food!!!! I'm embracing the binge eating of my bulimia and not even throwing up. I don't really care if my corpse is a few pounds heavier, I'm going to be cremated..more ashes to spread!!!!

• Love
Reactions: sadstuffie and zeroshark
zeroshark

zeroshark

bury me
Nov 1, 2018
Eat the food!!!! I'm embracing the binge eat of my bulimia and not even throwing up. I don't really care if my corpse is a few pounds heavier, I'm going to be cremated..more ashes to spread!!!!

i applaud the everlasting fuck out of that. food is SO fucking good and its a simple thing to enjoy one last time. i hope you get to eat ALL the great things and they taste better than ever before.

i guess im more concerned because when i eat a normal amount now i bloat so badly the pain basically immobilizes me and might hinder my CTB, but hey, im honestly open to budgeting in an extra day just for food.

• Love
Reactions: ladolcemorte
Theregoesthatidea

Theregoesthatidea

ಥ﹏ಥ
Jul 7, 2020
End-of-life camping trip for me. I plan on taking a big ol' truck out there and glamp out in the mountains. Love some good food too.

• Love
Reactions: zeroshark
Ardesevent

Ardesevent

It’s the end of the line, cowboy
Feb 2, 2020
I want to watch the intro to my favorite childhood TV show one last time. The intro itself is nothing special, but I have really fond memories of the show itself. Always lets me feel more at peace before I attempt.

• Love
Reactions: Anthagonos and zeroshark
zeroshark

zeroshark

bury me
Nov 1, 2018
End-of-life camping trip for me. I plan on taking a big ol' truck out there and glamp out in the mountains. Love some good food too.

looooove this and would definitely go camping as well if i had a car/the setup for it. nature seems preferable to a hotel by far + personally would prefer to be found later/not at all.

I want to watch the intro to my favorite childhood TV show one last time. The intro itself is nothing special, but I have really fond memories of the show itself. Always lets me feel more at peace before I attempt.

i like this and it clicks in my brain in a way that makes lots of sense somehow. im planning on rewatching the first movie i ever saw in theaters as a kid and still love today.

VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
not exactly weird, but i don't know if other areas have this.

there's this really good ice cream place relatively close to where i live, and it doubles as a farm where you can see/pet some of the animals there. i want to go there when they bring the animals out again, get some ice cream, and pet some cows to my heart's content.

additionally, my apartment complex is near a graveyard, so i'd like to take a walk through there and maybe see a bit of the forest that's behind it as well.

• Love
Reactions: zeroshark
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
I don't know if its weird but I want to take a 6 km walk and visit an orthodox cathedral (I'm not religious) and feel some peace (the place is very peaceful). My father grave is also there so I will visit it one last time and say something.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and zeroshark