Bullit

Bullit

Mage
May 6, 2021
It seems there's several weird movies coming out. One about Satan,one about something that has chicks screaming about something bad. This one caught me eye,though. A young family goes to some resort where people get infected by something that makes them a get old, fast!
They age a year every half hour. In one day,well,you'd get pretty old. I wonder if this is what befell Joe Biden?
This might be a good place to ctb!
Do you think you'd want to see a weird scary movie? Are people scared of the craziness and maybe want to see horror film to release the tension?
I think I'd rather see comedy or maybe action. Ill steer clear of this stuff for now.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Do you think you'd want to see a weird scary movie? Are people scared of the craziness and maybe want to see horror film to release the tension?
That shit usually makes me laugh, I'm not easily grossed out

Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
For years I was really into scary films. My favorite vacation nightmare movies. I'd watch people having horrible times and think 'thank God I am not on vacation'. Now I don't enjoy much of anything, but I would prefer the person I live with watch scary movies vs. shitty Marvel movies over and over again. He's rewatching his faves: Princess Bride and Willow. I'm really glad to not be sitting there watching these as I have seen them over 3 times in the last 2 years. Watching David Bowie sing on camera in a kid's movie is fucking awful at least for me.

I also used to like watching scary movies of females pregnant with demon spawn...I would think "thank God I am not pg".

There's a few movies I would like to rewatch, but I know I won't enjoy them like I did pre suicide obsession. I watched American Psycho semi recently. I sort of enjoyed it, but things are different now (very lame) so shit is just shitty.

Since old people are my biggest trigger I don't want to watch Old.

Last edited: