suffering

suffering

Too p*ssy to end it, too suicidal to leave
Aug 17, 2018
It would be nice to be able to be put in touch with an islamic extremist who wants to shoot me in the name of Allah or whatever. Maybe a whole "business" for us suicidals who lack courage. It's win win for us and for the killers and hopefully they won't resort to torture. Just a clean and quick shot.... How I wish it would come true!!!

Reactions: RoloTomasi, killmepls, Dead_Inside and 4 others
akosineenee

akosineenee

Invisible idiot
Aug 22, 2018
It would be nice to be able to be put in touch with an islamic extremist who wants to shoot me in the name of Allah or whatever. Maybe a whole "business" for us suicidals who lack courage. It's win win for us and for the killers and hopefully they won't resort to torture. Just a clean and quick shot.... How I wish it would come true!!!
I considered hiring a hitman to kill me. My aunt lives (or used to I'm not so sure nowadays) next door to a known gun-for-hire. Keep in my mind I live in a third world country so corruption kept the guy from being locked up as he has plenty of connections. He offered my aunt his 'services' a few times for about 10K PHP which is roughly $188 converted.

Reactions: RoloTomasi, killmepls, tearsinrain and 7 others
suffering

suffering

Aug 17, 2018
I considered hiring a hitman to kill me. My aunt lives (or used to I'm not so sure nowadays) next door to a known gun-for-hire. Keep in my mind I live in a third world country so corruption kept the guy from being locked up as he has plenty of connections. He offered my aunt his 'services' a few times for about 10K PHP which is roughly $188 converted.
Gosh that sounds tempting :|

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, lv-gras, Deutsch and 2 others
akosineenee

akosineenee

Invisible idiot
Aug 22, 2018
Gosh that sounds tempting :|
My broke ass couldn't afford that option at the time. I don't know if he's still there though. I severed ties with my aunt about two years ago so I haven't been back there.

suffering

suffering

Aug 17, 2018
The problem with a hitman is that you never know what he might do to you.. With a religious extremist I was counting on the fear of God or some resolve they might have to kill with dignity.

Reactions: StarDust and lv-gras
T

TengoK

Aug 1, 2018
Given the rising knife crime rate in London, I keep hoping that some knife-wielding thug will break into my flat to rob me (even though the only thing I've got worth stealing is an iMac) and then stab me repeatedly, thereby absolving me of all the worry and pressure of having to ctb. Sadly it hasn't happened yet. If anyone wants my address, just PM me...)

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Bandzbandz, RoloTomasi and 4 others
L

Living_Ghost

Student
Aug 13, 2018
Its an option in America ,suicide by cop is easy enough , they batshit crazy

Reactions: Bandzbandz, RoloTomasi, StarDust and 2 others
StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
Its an option in America ,suicide by cop is easy enough , they batshit crazy
Until they taser you until you are crispy, they are unrelenting with those things!!! KFH (Kentucky Fried Human) anyone?

Reactions: Bandzbandz, lv-gras and Living_Ghost
L

Living_Ghost

Student
Aug 13, 2018
They are sick fucks .

Reactions: StarDust and lv-gras
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
me to I considered hiring a hitman to kill me

Reactions: suffering
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018

Wow really? Damn I'd buy you and me a ticket and CTB ...fuck. I would love to hire someone but over here its just going to be an undercover cop ....and they still charge you with solicitation of murder even when its just you who is going to die : ( so stupid.

Reactions: suffering, Bandzbandz, RoloTomasi and 2 others
K

killmepls

Aug 19, 2018
I wish I knew a hitman or had the social skills to find one. I would get them to kill the people that made my life a living hell then pay them to kill me

Last edited:
Reactions: lv-gras, RoloTomasi and Dead_Inside
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
I'd pay someone right now

Reactions: suffering