this_is_it

this_is_it

Sep 19, 2023
Bought something with hallucinogenic effects today. Im scared to try it because (and this is weirdly specific i know) I'm going to be home alone tonight and I'm afraid it'll give me the courage to CTB and I'm not prepared for that yet. I know it can give people breakthroughs and feelings of enlightenment and stuff so im worried ill have a realization that the world would genuinely be better off without me and CTB in a drug-fueled state. I'm gonna try it but if I start feeling freaked out I might log in for comfort/advice

• Love
Reactions: AntHills and d3j3ct3dl0s3r05
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Are you trippin' yet?

• Yay!
Reactions: kitty_kat and chuerdhmproton
AntHills

AntHills

Degenerate
Aug 31, 2022
Please be careful, keep in mind that you are on drugs, and do your best to ignore any scary or uncomfortable thoughts. Make sure you have somebody to talk to before you take anything. Reading Suicide Discussion threads on SaSu is not personally recommended while you're tripping, but mostly just make sure you stay safe and sane until you sober up. Don't sleep on your back; in my own experience, psychoactive drugs have induced sleep paralysis.

As for your concern that you'll come to terms with CTB while you're on drugs; it is possible. It is also possible that you'll convince yourself that hell is real and become terrified of death, at least temporarily. This is why it is not recommended that you use psychoactive substances if you're not "in a good place", but nobody here is going to tell you what to do. Just be careful, and maintain a rational mindset until you're sober. If you need help or advice, feel free to reach out.

snowlance

snowlance

Ticking Time Bomb
Sep 8, 2023
Bought something with hallucinogenic effects today. Im scared to try it because (and this is weirdly specific i know) I'm going to be home alone tonight and I'm afraid it'll give me the courage to CTB and I'm not prepared for that yet. I know it can give people breakthroughs and feelings of enlightenment and stuff so im worried ill have a realization that the world would genuinely be better off without me and CTB in a drug-fueled state. I'm gonna try it but if I start feeling freaked out I might log in for comfort/advice
What did you buy? And where did you buy it?