TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
What's the weirdest dreams you ever had? I always have strange dreams.... from dreaming of walking through a bulls cemetery where they would be hanged by trees to a dream where I had a gun pointed at me and given a chance of 24 hours to give the guy the money otherwise he'd shoot me in the head. But I had one of the strangest dreams here:

It was in the future and I dreamt that it was either an reenacting of WW2 or it was legit another war, or just military training taking place around my country in my area. I saw this guy who was a German soldier, in WW2 uniform, on his motorcycle almost asleep. Then he snaps out of his sleepiness and looks at me. We look at each other and wave at each other, really shy and hesitatingly. Then I walk towards him. I don't remember what we talked about, but I remember that he strangely had American accent... as a German soldier xD. But at one point when I started to tear up we hugged each other. It was the most warm and intense hug I have ever felt that I can't even describe in words... in a fucking dream. I'll never receive anything like this irl. The soldier was blonde and had dark blue eyes, unique eyes. Then he excused himself and siad that he has to go. He proposed to meet the next day at the same place and time. I fully agreed. The whole day I thought only about him. Next day I showed up eagerly at the place at the same time but he was nowhere to be seen. I grew up worried and started to search places. I even got around an US army base where the guys had WW2 military uniforms as well. I tried to ask some but they had no answer. Then I go back to the place reaaaaalyyy depressed and sad. There was a small shop close by and I asked there. TThey said they have no clue but they heard in the news that the reenacting/training was ending that day and the soldiers would go back to their home countries. I left the shop and was desperate at that point. I almost broke down crying when he actually came back and rushed towards me. We started to speak again but the dream ended there. I'll never forget this dream I had.

Then another time I dreamt that I was in a post apocalypse world and this guy who had a Waffen SS uniform saved me from awful shit many times.

And that's all the weird dreams I can remember. One time I even dreamt about the end of the world.

What are some weird dreams you had?

• Hugs
Reactions: MeltedJello, motyxia, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 1 other person
Lone_Gray_Wolf

Lone_Gray_Wolf

Fate plays chess with 2 queens
Aug 21, 2020
that day and the soldiers would go back to their home countries. I left the shop and was desperate at that point. I almost broke down crying when he actually came back and rushed towards me.
That is legit like a movie plot with a script. Quite interesting, must have been very emotional, perhaps it was your brain giving you what you seem to miss irl? Affection and someone that cares, from what I can see on your posts, is something you want to experience; even if it is with a friend, what is important is to have someone there.

And weird dreams of mine, I can not really remember any that are explicitly weird, mine are just violent and questionable to say the least.

Wish you a good day/night!

• Hugs
Reactions: motyxia and TheHatedOne
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
Just this second I woke up from a nap where I had an intense dream...

I dreamed a criminal was forcing me to give birth to cats. Also while that was happening I had to live in a huge rundown holiday compound in the middle of nowhere in a Caribbean country. The only two visitors were my grandparents - they came in a limousine and I spoke to them shortly. My grandpa was (as usual) angry about something and my grandma seemed to have weird deformed feet as I saw (she was wearing flip-flops) but pretended to be fine and only smiled at me.
Later that day I got delivered a file in which there was a case against myself that said in the past I was lying and deceiving an ex and thus sentenced to prison. I tried to call different people to tell them that this wasn't true but only my exes mother answered and told me that I now had to live with the consequences.
Then I woke up. (Thankfully before giving birth.)

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: motyxia, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and TheHatedOne
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
I never remember my dreams

• Hugs
Reactions: motyxia and TheHatedOne
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
Just this second I woke up from a nap where I had an intense dream...

I dreamed a criminal was forcing me to give birth to cats. Also while that was happening I had to live in a huge rundown holiday compound in the middle of nowhere in a Caribbean country. The only two visitors were my grandparents - they came in a limousine and I spoke to them shortly. My grandpa was (as usual) angry about something and my grandma seemed to have weird deformed feet as I saw (she was wearing flip-flops) but pretended to be fine and only smiled at me.
Later that day I got delivered a file in which there was a case against myself that said in the past I was lying and deceiving an ex and thus sentenced to prison. I tried to call different people to tell them that this wasn't true but only my exes mother answered and told me that I now had to live with the consequences.
Then I woke up. (Thankfully before giving birth.)
Wtf lol, I'm glad you didn't have to experience giving birth to a cat. What a strange dream!

My dreams are really boring. I always dream I'm back in high school and have to do a bunch of schoolwork. Bleh!

• Yay!
Reactions: Death is beautiful, motyxia and stygal
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I know that I have nightmares a lot of the time, earlier this week, I woke up panicking after having one. I do tend to forget the specific details soon after I wake up, but I can vaguely remember having dreams of being chased. Even in sleep, there is no peace.

Reactions: motyxia
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
That is legit like a movie plot with a script. Quite interesting, must have been very emotional, perhaps it was your brain giving you what you seem to miss irl? Affection and someone that cares, from what I can see on your posts, is something you want to experience; even if it is with a friend, what is important is to have someone there.

And weird dreams of mine, I can not really remember any that are explicitly weird, mine are just violent and questionable to say the least.

Wish you a good day/night!
What I'm certain of is that some years ago, right before going to sleep, I used to search WW2 photos and footage mainly with the German armies, so that explains the last two weirdest dreams I wrote of in my post.

TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Dude, I remember once I had a dream that was like an anime movie.

So there was this alternate world idk in an alternate universe maybe idk? And it was pretty medievalish but some people had super powers, and then there was this country that was important in international matters like think of how US is. And then in the capital I think there was this evil bad man that was bald and kinda meme looking that won the power recently but he was an evil man and had disgusting plans. He was like Hitler and wanted to kill most of the population for the "supreme race" to arise and make the country into an utopia. He was gonna achieve that with his supernatural power and his army and commit genocide. Of course there was an opposition and among that opposition there was the main character, I forgot what was his name but it started with R.

He had dark hair and blue eyes and he was never afraid to speak his mind and very honest and even if he was part of the opposition army he was a lonewolf. He had a supernatural power of the blue color. This guy and the main antagonist were eternal rivals and they knew each other since a long time. When that plan arrised he wasn't afraid to speak his mind for which he was imprisoned among with many many other innocent civilians and he was tortured. They were all tortured. He manages to escape from there and he was still determined to stop those evil.plans at any costs.

Then when the antagonist was ready to remove most population with his power on the other side of the capital, the protagonist comes in and with his blue colored power he manages to destroy the antagonist. But did I say that his power was destructive too? Pretty unique though. Yes it destroys everything around but it permanently destroys people who the protagonist clearly hates in his mind. The rest of the people and life in general will later wake up unharmed. And that was it.

Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Funniest one was this:

It was medieval times. My hamster and his hamster friends decided to one day wage war against the Great Britain (or Britain or England or whatever it was called back then) because they didn't like evil and stupid humans. They invaded the country, defeated all the human soldiers in the country with stealth and kung-fu (or some ninja moves or martial arts or something), and then they attacked the Castle where the queen was located (the queen was of course Elizabeth, the current queen). I remember the queen and all the other guys eating at a huge dinner table in a medieval dinner room with stone walls and stone floors, and the hamsters being on rafters in ninja/spy gear. And then they slid down on ropes and yelled at the queen to submit Britain to the hamsters. The queen, having no other options left, agreed. And the hamsters ruled the country making it the best country ever.

It taught a very important lesson. Hamsters: good rulers. Humans: bad rulers.

Reactions: anaschariac
completely-done

completely-done

Experienced
Jan 31, 2022
I keep having dreams of me being homicidal. I never feel homicidal but these dreams scare me which worsens my insomnia. I'm never sleeping again.