Amira

Amira

Student
Nov 15, 2018
I had a scary dream today. I was in class doing my work. I was talking to a boy who sat next to me and he was asking me to help him with a question. All of a sudden i felt a pain in my chest and stomache. I think i had a heart attack. I fell to the floor and everything went pitch black. When i woke up , i felt myself come out of my body. I stood up and saw my lifeless body on the floor. The teacher was yelling at me and children were screamig frantically. I tried waving at people and telling them i was alive.But no one could see me. I tried touching the wall or tried to grab an object.But i couldnt. It was at that time that i realised i was dead. I was now just a spirit I stood there watchinh everyone hovering around my body that was lying on the floor. After some time. I found myself in an empty dark room.It felt so quiet. So lonely. I had never felt so alone in my life. It was pitch black and quiet. No windows. No light. This feeling of emptiness and saddens filled my soul. It was the same feeling that i have now. But a hundred times worse. Pacing back and forth lost in thought , it was as if i was stuck in my own mind. I was crying and pleading for help. I cant explain how alone i felt. After sometime, i saw a screen form on one of walls. I didnt recognise the images at first. Then i realised it was me from when i was a baby. I basically saw clip my life from when i was born till I died. I finally saw why i had took a bunch of pills in the toliet before class. Dont know why i was dumb enough to do that in school. I was confused. Why? Why is this happening? Suddenly the darkness the in the room faded. I recognised that i was in the living room of my house. I looked around and realised thst everything was still the same.The door then opened. It was my mother. Her face was signifcantly thinner. Tear stains were plastered her cheeks. Her eyes were red and there were huge bags under her eyes.She was carrying a basket. She looked empty and distant. She was staring into space. Turning around to place the basket on the coffie table , i whispered her name. Stopping what she was doing , she was still for about 5 seconds. Looking towards my direction , she was horrified . She shrugged it off and got back to what she waa doing. I called her name out again. She turned around and saw me. Rubbed her eyes frantically in dismay. She"Wait i thought you were dead" . I had never felt so guilty in my life. I felt like a criminal. I told her "i'm sorry". Her knees fell onto the floor , tears streamkng down her fac.I ran to hold her tightly. We held eachother and cried for a long time. I told her that i would be by her side all the time and that i was never ginna leave her side. She smiled and said she knows. We talked for hours like before.Then i felt myself move above the roof into somewhere else. I found myself in a house.It was very unfamilar. The house was beautiful. Just like how i would decorate it. It was traditional and warm. There was christmas decorations all around the house. I saw a huge christmas tree with some presents hidden behind it. I saw a pictures placed on the walls. It looked familair. It a picture of me. But much older. I was next to a male and i was holding on to a a little boy and a girl i think. I was so confused. Were they my kids? I could hear mumbling coming from the other room. I quickly hid under the table. The door opened and I was terrifed with what i saw. It was same children i saw in the pictures. My older self was shouting at them and they looked upset. Then i looked outside from the window. I realised it was night time. The sky was dark and i could see the stars illuminating ,the were tinkling. Finally, I was at peace and happy , i felt myself fly towards the sky. Then i woke drenched in sweat. My chest and stomache was hurting. Crying hesterically ,I felt so scared. The death and pain felt so real. Yeah...

Last edited:
Reactions: therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Tyuiop
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
Not weird but the most emotional dream I had. I dreamt of riding a bike with a man. I sat behind him and we ride through a forest. Its beautiful with the green and yellowed leaves on both sides of the road. I can somehow smell him. He smell nice and I felt his warmth.. my dreams are usually silent and blur. I cannot feel anything when I am dreaming. Its like watching a movie. But this dream is different. Then suddenly he said to me. I will love you as long as I can and I hugged him tightly and I am not sure what happened next. Then I woke up and cry. I can only cry.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Red star and Amira