motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Do you have any?

Me & my hubby are incredibly cool hipsterish dudes who like totally reject consumerism & superficiality, so we've decided to celebrate our first Xmas together by focusing on what that holy day should be all about - baby Jesus. We don't need no cheesy Xmas tree & stupid presents soaked in the sweat of the exploited Chinese working class. We've turned our apartment into a sty like the one in Bethlehem 2021 years ago & we're gonna spend Xmas Eve & Day religiously worshipping a diaper-wearing & full-of-milk baby bottle-wielding "personal trainer" from Perú named Jesús. 🍼💦✨✨✨ @Flippy

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: LionsTigersAndBears, http-410, biggiedoo and 13 others
TheEndTimes

TheEndTimes

A gay 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨
Aug 23, 2021
As a recovering Catholic and atheist, I'm a fan of Jewish Christmas: Chinese food & movies (in the US, Chinese restaurants and movie theaters are the only things reliably open on Christmas Day). I'm not Jewish but most of my friends are 🤷🏻

Having grown up Italian-American, I have fond memories of the Feast of the Seven Fishes on Christmas Eve. It's my understanding that that almost no one does this in Italy, but it's definitely a thing in rust belt America.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: callme, not-2-b-the-answer, TriggerHappy and 2 others
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
I am new to xmas so any chance you guys are taking confessions on that day. I literally just converted after seeing this post

EC0988BA 9D8F 4789 BFEB A12E28676DCF

• Yay!
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, motel rooms and 1 other person
TheEndTimes

TheEndTimes

A gay 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨
Aug 23, 2021
I am new to xmas so any chance you guys are taking confessions on that day. I literally just converted after seeing this post

View attachment 81506
It's my recollection that that Catholic Churches don't have confession on major feast days like Christmas and Easter—we were supposed to get our confessions in before the big day during Advent and Holy Week respectively.

• Aww..
Reactions: callme, not-2-b-the-answer and Snake of Eden
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
It's my recollection that that Catholic Churches don't have confession on major feast days like Christmas and Easter—we were supposed to get our confessions in before the big day during Advent and Holy Week respectively.
:'(;-; Nobody wants meeeeeeeh

• Hugs
Reactions: callme, not-2-b-the-answer, TriggerHappy and 1 other person
TheEndTimes

TheEndTimes

A gay 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨
Aug 23, 2021
:'(;-; Nobody wants meeeeeeeh
You still have time to go to confession before December 25! Tell the priest you've had "impure thoughts" and he'll likely put the moves on you

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: callme, not-2-b-the-answer, TriggerHappy and 3 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, TheEndTimes and Snake of Eden
TheEndTimes

TheEndTimes

A gay 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨
Aug 23, 2021

The difference between Catholic guilt and Jewish guilt:

Catholics: How can you do this to Jesus?

Jews: How can you do this to your mother?

Where they meet, that's Italian!

• Yay!
Reactions: little helpers, callme, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Flippy

Flippy

Felis Sapien
Jan 5, 2020
Do you have any?

Me & my hubby are incredibly cool hipsterish dudes who like totally reject consumerism & superficiality, so we've decided to celebrate our first Xmas together by focusing on what that holy day should be all about - baby Jesus. We don't need no cheesy Xmas tree & stupid presents soaked in the sweat of the exploited Chinese working class. We've turned our apartment into a sty like the one in Bethlehem 2021 years ago & we're gonna spend Xmas Eve & Day religiously worshipping a diaper-wearing & full-of-milk baby bottle-wielding "personal trainer" from Perú named Jesús. 🍼💦✨✨✨ @Flippy
Sounds like you are all set! :-) It's such a shame that Francisco Goyer isn't available to do the Christmas portrait! :))

Incidentally, my home looks like a sty currently, though that probably has less to do with any super orthodox nativity scene and more to do with my crushing lack of energy. Have you ever tried to eject an errant donkey from your home? Those things are stubborn and I ain't got inclination to deal with it right now. Maybe if I just ignore it, it will leave? It's like the velociraptor from Jurassic Park, somehow it's figured out how to open doors! :ahhha:

• Yay!
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, TriggerHappy, motel rooms and 1 other person
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
buying a bunch of useless crap for people so that corporations can make more money

pretending not to be miserable for a couple hours so that people with shared DNA segments can feel more comfortable

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, http-410, not-2-b-the-answer and 6 others
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
In my country we eat codfish on Christmas Eve

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, TriggerHappy and TheEndTimes
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Sounds like you are all set! :-) It's such a shame that Francisco Goyer isn't available to do the Christmas portrait! :))

Incidentally, my home looks like a sty currently, though that probably has less to do with any super orthodox nativity scene and more to do with my crushing lack of energy. Have you ever tried to eject an errant donkey from your home? Those things are stubborn and I ain't got inclination to deal with it right now. Maybe if I just ignore it, it will leave? It's like the velociraptor from Jurassic Park, somehow it's figured out how to open doors! :ahhha:

What does the fact that all I can think about now are the legendary donkey shows in Tijuana, Mexico say about me as a person? :ahhha:

• Yay!
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Flippy
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
Drugs n clubs. thats definately a tradition... We make sure our midsummer beach Christmases are snow white in CapeTown...
Eventually dragged by my family to Midnight Mass. Found salvation in confessional with my ex... we both got what we wanted 4 christmas :: traded undies! The shame.
Obscenity01

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, motel rooms and TheEndTimes
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
watching cold violent movies like "dredd" to celebrate the true nature of religion or ignoring it completely.

Kris kuksi Religion meme

Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: callme, Flippy, motel rooms and 2 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
& we're gonna spend Xmas Eve & Day religiously worshipping a diaper-wearing & full-of-milk baby bottle-wielding "personal trainer" from Perú named Jesús. 🍼💦✨✨✨

In case you didn't believe that Jesús is real:

Capttrure 1 @TriggerHappy

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: biggiedoo, not-2-b-the-answer, Flippy and 1 other person
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
Lead me not into temptation...

• Yay!
Reactions: callme, not-2-b-the-answer and TheEndTimes
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Lead me not into temptation...

Lead me into the land of milk & h/money...

Milk and honey
Pouring down like money
Bring a poor boy to his knees
Milk and honey
It's so fun and funny
Living in a garden of sleaze

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TriggerHappy
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
This was definitely the right topic to open up while at a supermarket in the deep south. I think I'm going to hell.

• Yay!
Reactions: callme, not-2-b-the-answer and motel rooms
needed_

needed_

waiting for a miracle
Dec 17, 2021
my family is very catholic so I think the weirdest tradition is that Christmas doesn't end at 27th december, it partly ends at 6th january and then finally 2nd february. before covid we used to celebrate the 6th january with 100-150 people dancing and singing Christmas carols at our home...

edit: our Christmas tree stays until 2nd feb...

• Love
Reactions: callme and TheEndTimes
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
I think I'm going to hell.

Nah, Jesus loves you. He's really, really into you, actually. :))

rafi GIF

• Yay!
Reactions: Flippy and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: GrumpyFrog and motel rooms
callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021

• Yay!
Reactions: motel rooms and not-2-b-the-answer
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
https://i.sanctioned-suicide.net/images/2021/12/139729_FB_IMG_1640001268930.jpg

• Yay!
Reactions: Flippy, TriggerHappy, TheEndTimes and 1 other person