E

Emcc04

Jul 31, 2022
I'm currently trying to get more confident and I'll try to start by losing weight, whats the most extreme and quick way to lose weight? I know this may not seem like something smart to do but hopefully I'll get over it quick.

L

Lone Wanderer

Student
Jul 28, 2022
Honestly, just start exercising and eating healthier foods. In my case I lost 10lbs because of me being too depressed to eat right for last 2 weeks.

E

Emcc04

Jul 31, 2022
Honestly, just start exercising and eating healthier foods. In my case I lost 10lbs because of me being too depressed to eat right for last 2 weeks.
I've thought about starving myself, it's nothing serious and I think I can just go back to it after some time. But like I want it to be quick since I'm going on vacation and I want to be confident to actually enjoy it yk...

Reactions: Lone Wanderer
L

Lone Wanderer

Student
Jul 28, 2022
Yeah, I understand. Losing weight is a long process. It just takes time. Unless you have the money to remove all the fat. But hey, you shouldn't be embarrassed with how you look. Remember no one is perfect.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Reduce carbohydrates, no sugar, no junk food. Too many carbohydrates the liver converts into fat. Eat healthy fats, proteins and vegetables. Healthy fats and proteins donΒ΄t make you fat. Eat three times a day and nothing between. Do sports and other exercises. Google keto diet, low carb and paleo diet and you will find many infos. To relieve hunger and depression: 3x daily the amino acid L-Phenylalanine between meals, not together with proteins.

πŸπŸŽπŸπŸŠπŸ‹πŸŒπŸ‰πŸ‡πŸ«πŸ“πŸ’πŸ‘πŸ₯­πŸπŸ₯₯πŸ₯πŸ…πŸ†πŸ₯‘πŸ«’πŸ₯¦πŸ₯¬πŸ«‘πŸ₯’πŸŒΆοΈπŸŒ½πŸ₯•πŸ§„πŸ§…πŸπŸ₯’πŸ§…πŸ₯¦πŸŠπŸπŸ₯’πŸ…πŸ₯¬πŸ§…πŸ₯₯πŸ†πŸŒΆοΈπŸŒ½πŸ₯•πŸ…πŸ₯¬πŸ₯₯πŸ₯‘

Last edited:
E

Emcc04

Jul 31, 2022
Yeah, I understand. Losing weight is a long process. It just takes time. Unless you have the money to remove all the fat. But hey, you shouldn't be embarrassed with how you look. Remember no one is perfect.
There's literally 0 need to remove the fat, on first glance I'd get called skinny but it's just that I quickly want to remove the remaining fat.
Reduce carbohydrates, no sugar, no junk food. Too many carbohydrates the liver converts into fat. Eat healthy fats, proteins and vegetables. Healthy fats and proteins donΒ΄t make you fat. Eat three times a day and nothing between. Do sports and other exercises. Google keto diet, low carb and paleo diet and you will find many infos. To relieve hunger and depression: 3x daily the amino acid L-Phenylalanine between meals, not together with proteins.

πŸπŸŽπŸπŸŠπŸ‹πŸŒπŸ‰πŸ‡πŸ«πŸ“πŸ’πŸ‘πŸ₯­πŸπŸ₯₯πŸ₯πŸ…πŸ†πŸ₯‘πŸ«’πŸ₯¦πŸ₯¬πŸ«‘πŸ₯’πŸŒΆοΈπŸŒ½πŸ₯•πŸ§„πŸ§…πŸπŸ₯’πŸ§…πŸ₯¦πŸŠπŸπŸ₯’πŸ…πŸ₯¬πŸ§…πŸ₯₯πŸ†πŸŒΆοΈπŸŒ½πŸ₯•πŸ…πŸ₯¬πŸ₯₯πŸ₯‘
Is it quicker to just not eat at all or to eat healthy?

L

Lone Wanderer

Student
Jul 28, 2022
Well, nothing wrong with little fat. You're perfect the way you are bud just go enjoy your vacation. Trust me you'll be fine.

E

Emcc04

Jul 31, 2022
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I'm currently trying to get more confident and I'll try to start by losing weight, whats the most extreme and quick way to lose weight? I know this may not seem like something smart to do but hopefully I'll get over it quick.

If you are willing to give it time, you may only need to take a brisk walk for 1,5 to 2 hours a day, and only eat once a day. I did that during the summer a few years back just out of interest, and I lost about 4 kg / 8.8 lb in two months.

I did eat anything I wanted - including carbohydrates - but only once per day. Your body is an oven that needs you to not eat between meals, so if you only eat once per day without snacking in-between, you may succeed.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Just a few examples:

healthy fats: olive oil, avocado, linseed oil, coconut oil...
protein: eggs, meat, fish, beans, all kinds of nuts, almonds (almonds and nuts also contain healthy fats)...
carbohydrates: sugar, pasta, cake, bread...

ItΒ΄s better to eat vegetables instead of fruit, because fruit contains a lot of fructose. Weight loss is not a punishment, but as a way to change your life.

Last edited:
Reactions: Julgran
E

Emcc04

Jul 31, 2022
If you are willing to give it time, you may only need to take a brisk walk for 1,5 to 2 hours a day, and only eat once a day. I did that during the summer a few years back just out of interest, and I lost about 4 kg / 8.8 lb in two months.

I did eat anything I wanted - including carbohydrates - but only once per day. Your body is an oven that needs you to not eat between meals, so if you only eat once per day without snacking in-between, you may succeed.
I can't rly walk outside ATM it'll be complicated to elaborate but can't I do anything at home?

J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I can't rly walk outside ATM it'll be complicated to elaborate but can't I do anything at home?

If you want to exercise at home, you could search for "exercise at home" videos on YouTube, for example, but such exercises are more demanding on your body, which means that you will need extra willpower to continue doing them, compared to "just" walking - unless you can get a hold of a treadmill and use it at home.

E

Emcc04

Jul 31, 2022
If you want to exercise at home, you could search for "exercise at home" videos on YouTube, for example, but such exercises are more demanding on your body, which means that you will need extra willpower to continue doing them, compared to "just" walking - unless you can get a hold of a treadmill and use it at home.
Nope I can def do that