• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TowerUpright

TowerUpright

Disillusioned
May 26, 2019
Maybe this the wrong place to ask.. but I want to lose some kgs before CTB. I would like the SN to be a bit more effective, or at least, I won't need as much.

Does anyone have suggestions on losing a good bit of weight moderately quickly? I don't think I can purge.. I tried it once and maybe I waited too long after eating. Any mental techniques for tricking myself not to eat?

I posted it here, since it's before CTB, but if I'm in the wrong forum, mods, my apologies. Feel free to delete or move the thread.

Reactions: coppervomit and pthnrdnojvsc
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Take daily walks and runs. Eat two meals a day instead of three

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and TowerUpright
Spiral

Spiral

Experienced
Jan 22, 2021
Drink a lot of water, you will feel fuller and want to eat less and water won't cause weight gain. Also fill up on low-calorie foods like celery, cucumber, lettuce and dark green veg. This can be easy or difficult depending wither you like vegetables or not and whether you have time for a lot of pee breaks.

Reactions: TowerUpright, SuicidallyCurious and pthnrdnojvsc
H

hellodarkness

Dec 8, 2020
I'm cutting weight right now because my method kind of requires me to be at peak physical conditioning. I eat 600 calories a day, largely comprised of protein to stave off muscle catabolism and continue to run. I was able to cut 30lbs for a race this way in three months in 2019.

Reactions: Metalhead and TowerUpright