ElectronicPoet

ElectronicPoet

Aug 22, 2023
This may be a totally stupid question but I'm so so desperate.

To make an incredibly long story short, I'm extremely obese and have medical issues that make it nearly impossible to lose weight with proper diet and exercise, no matter what I do. I've been in bariatric surgery programs and have gone through the entire process just to be denied the surgery by insurance, as well as denied every medication under the sun that would help me lose weight.

I'm begging, does anybody know any medications that would be easy to obtain that will help me lose weight? Better yet, I really need to find a way to get Wegovy, Saxenda, or Ozempic. They're too expensive out of pocket and not covered by my insurance but doctors have told me those are the best options.

How do I find these, legally or not, and purchase them? I don't care what it takes. Are there websites or places to buy them at a lower price? Is there a way to cheat the system? Any and all help is greatly appreciated :(

Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
Maybe then just something else that kills the appetite. Topiramate, for example.
Ozempic and others are some bad shit.

ElectronicPoet

ElectronicPoet

Aug 22, 2023
Maybe then just something else that kills the appetite. Topiramate, for example.
Ozempic and others are some bad shit.

Thank you for the suggestion, I'll definitely look into the video and some other options! Much appreciated :)