• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

TheLovecraftian

Mar 27, 2023
Reasons why I should not ctb: family would grieve
Have a friend/dnd group that meets online once a week (I actually look forward to meeting them)
Still pretty young
Have some resources that I could use to get help (therapy, psychiatrist)

Reasons why I should ctb: anxiety and autism spectrum disorder
Can't drive well
Been having suicidal thoughts on and off for years
Feel like I annoy and inconvenience my family
Trauma from being manipulated and guilt tripped by people

• Hugs
Reactions: MyTimeIsUp
rosepanda

rosepanda

Jul 20, 2024
I personally wouldn't CTB unless I was certain because it is irreversible. In the meantime it can't hurt to get help and work towards recovery. I hope you can find peace

M

MyTimeIsUp

Perhaps I'll be important when I'm long gone?
Feb 27, 2024
I can tell you with certainty, that you are not a burden on those that love you. I know you feel this way, but I promise that is something only you feel. Your friends and family love you, and wouldn't want you to end your life, they would prefer you get help to improve your quality of life.

It really does sound like you don't want to end it, so I would recommend you get as much help as you can.

I hope you're able to get the help you need and deserve

All the best