DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
Write up a few suicide notes to prepare, and then jump off a bridge Saturday or Sunday. I'll see how long I can last because I cannot fucking survive another second in this shitty house anymore

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Élégie, less than, BrokenBeing and 15 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Damn, that's rough man. Atleast you're giving yourself some time and not acting on a whim. I'm here if you need someone to talk to :hug:

• Love
Reactions: ocd is bad, Homecoming, almost_dead and 1 other person
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
Damn, that's rough man. Atleast you're giving yourself some time and not acting on a whim. I'm here if you need someone to talk to :hug:
Tbh I want to act on a whim

I want to jump off a bridge not far from home. hit the water and just die.

• Aww..
Reactions: Brick In The Wall and Homecoming
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
I think the latter.

• Wow
Reactions: WearyOfStruggling
sideswipe84

sideswipe84

Aug 30, 2020
Sorry your living conditions arent very good (I'm assuming it's other people causing you this much stress)
are you unable to move? Whatever is going on I hope you can pull through.

DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
Sorry your living conditions arent very good (I'm assuming it's other people causing you this much stress)
are you unable to move? Whatever is going on I hope you can pull through.
Its a long story. College starts soon but....I was sexually assaulted there and lost all my friends. Reported it, no one took my side

the reality is that I am one of the people who fell through the cracks. No love, no one to care, etc. I dont even want a funeral. I dont want a bunch of fake ass people who didnt care all of a sudden start crying and "missing" me. If you didnt care about me when I was alive, dont care about me when I am dead

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: OnlyTheWind, crybaby, Élégie and 5 others
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
@DeathIsTheWayOut99 I love u my friend ... I feel for you .

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I know the feeling and having the same thoughts about making it to the weekend. Sorry to hear about your experiences at college, can't imagine how that must have felt to have nobody back you up.

DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
@DeathIsTheWayOut99 I love u my friend ... I feel for you .
Its fine really I was born on a whim, not because anybody really wanted me anyways. Might as well go back to wherever I came from
I know the feeling and having the same thoughts about making it to the weekend. Sorry to hear about your experiences at college, can't imagine how that must have felt to have nobody back you up.
Yeah, but thats why I am happy CTB is a reason. There was a woman who died recently named Daisy Coleman. Sexually abused, reported it, and faced more abuse for using her voice. She eventually killed herself this past August and was a year older than me. I relate to her. I envy her. I wish I had the strength to just do it. Maybe she is happier wherever she is knowing she doesn't have to deal with trauma

grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
I'm sorry to read you are down. I also don't want to offend you but jumping off is a pretty hard way to finish the game. I have tried to jump off a high building once. I was very determined and I swear I'm not afraid of height... well in cases I know I'm safe. When it came to catching the bus, the height seemed like an insurmountable barrier. It feels really different when you actually decide to jump. I was just standing there like an idiot until police arrived... So make sure it is the best possible way.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and astro
sideswipe84

sideswipe84

Aug 30, 2020
I'm sorry to hear that people have been so horrendous towards you. i hope you find peace in whichever manner you seek it.

Reactions: astro
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
I'm sorry to read you are down. I also don't want to offend you but jumping off is a pretty hard way to finish the game. I have tried to jump off a high building once. I was very determined and I swear I'm not afraid of height... well in cases I know I'm safe. When it came to catching the bus, the height seemed like an insurmountable barrier. It feels really different when you actually decide to jump. I was just standing there like an idiot until police arrived... So make sure it is the best possible way.
thats what im afraid of really. Like, what if I chicken out? or worse, what if I fuck up and survive only to never be able to walk or have brain damage?
I'm sorry to hear that people have been so horrendous towards you. i hope you find peace in whichever manner you seek it.
Thank you. Peace is not something I have been able to find confidently on earth

• Hugs
Reactions: sideswipe84
ShyRaccoon

ShyRaccoon

May 14, 2019
Good luck friend, I hope you rest in peace

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, astro and Homecoming
Wincombe00

Wincombe00

All is quiet on New Years Day...
Jun 30, 2020
I hope you find peace, one way or another.

Reactions: Homecoming
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
Wishing you luck and I hope its a peaceful exit for you. I'm sorry to hear you've experienced so much pain in this life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Homecoming
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
Wishing you luck and I hope its a peaceful exit for you. I'm sorry to hear you've experienced so much pain in this life.
yeah sucks doesn't it. Some of us are just abandoned. Not everyone matters, for if that was the case we'd all be given the love we deserve.

My suicide is the only voice that people might wake up to, because the voice I have now, despite the numerous times I have used it, consistently never mattered

• Hugs
Reactions: Sinai Silence
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
yeah sucks doesn't it. Some of us are just abandoned. Not everyone matters, for if that was the case we'd all be given the love we deserve.

My suicide is the only voice that people might wake up to, because the voice I have now, despite the numerous times I have used it, consistently never mattered
That's the sad fact of life unfortunately, being neglected by the people we are meant to trust most in this life hurts deeply.

I feel the same, it feels like being a ghost, like I'm not actually there or something. I hope that voice is deafening to them, you deserve to be heard.

T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
The thing I find the saddest and the hardest on here, is that those who want it all to end have endured unfairness, pain, bullying, abuse and etc - they are the victims, and deserve the most, yet will take the hardest step to end the pain when it's other people, the ones who caused it, who should suffer that consequence.

Reactions: Élégie and DeathIsTheWayOut99
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
The thing I find the saddest and the hardest on here, is that those who want it all to end have endured unfairness, pain, bullying, abuse and etc - they are the victims, and deserve the most, yet will take the hardest step to end the pain when it's other people, the ones who caused it, who should suffer that consequence.
Speaking facts my friend. Speaking facts

Its such a sad reality. People not wanting to take responsibility for how their actions affect others, and the victims are left with pain. They are left with the burden. They are left with the trauma and abuse. And they get shamed, and abused even more. And when they die everyone says "WhY DiDnT ThEy SaY SoMeThInG?!"

They did, loud and clear. But the people who hurt them just didnt want to listen. They wanted to pretend everything was nice and dandy. But now they victims are dead where the perpetrators get away with it

a fucked up world that drives people to death every god damned day

Reactions: Sinai Silence, Élégie and TheQ22
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I've always said funerals are for the living, not for the dead, and that death brings out the idiots and the assholes. I'm wouldn't be surprised if your funeral would be akin to a telenovela.

I wish you could get out of there. Lie if you're straight and get into a LGBTQ shelter. Lie and get into a domestic violence shelter. See if there's a chance for freedom from the shitty house and support to heal and support yourself. Those as my unsolicited suggestions.

Reactions: DeathIsTheWayOut99
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
I've always said funerals are for the living, not for the dead, and that death brings out the idiots and the assholes. I'm wouldn't be surprised if your funeral would be akin to a telenovela.

I wish you could get out of there. Lie if you're straight and get into a LGBTQ shelter. Lie and get into a domestic violence shelter. See if there's a chance for freedom from the shitty house and support to heal and support yourself. Those as my unsolicited suggestions.
thanks, though I am not strong enough to leave. Sad I know and pathetic

Youre right though, death brings out the assholes. Such a shame