Baguette

Baguette

Jun 28, 2020
I want to try it before I go(specifically edibles) again. I've had a small amount before and I really enjoyed it. Will it help with my depression or does it not really do anything?

Reactions: Isadeth, Eurus and jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
H

Heart Shards

The shards of my broken heart cut deep.
Feb 3, 2019
Marijuana helps me; it gets me outside of my own head. It can make some people to have anxiety attacks. I'd take it slow, if you desire to blaze Ganja. Indicas are less likely to induce anxiety than sativas.

Last edited:
Reactions: Toobrokentofix and Baguette
NotMemorableEnough

NotMemorableEnough

Feb 25, 2019
If you make edibles pay close attention to the dose too much could make for a long and bad experience.

Reactions: andresantosfx, Garbage Person and Baguette
B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
I want to try it before I go(specifically edibles) again. I've had a small amount before and I really enjoyed it. Will it help with my depression or does it not really do anything?
It helps my depression, anxiety and ptsd sooo much

• Love
Reactions: Toobrokentofix, Isadeth, Heart Shards and 1 other person
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I saw your avatar next to the title and thought you were crying because you were out of weed.

Maybe you are crying because you're out of weed...

Reactions: Toobrokentofix, Aap and Baguette
s3gfault

s3gfault

No Brain No Pain
Jun 29, 2020
I saw your avatar next to the title and thought you were crying because you were out of weed.

Maybe you are crying because you're out of weed...

I must be like the only person in the world who has a bad reaction to weed... I have chronic headaches and it makes them worse. Actually I have a sneaking suspicion that they may have played a part in the development of the headaches. I can't even get high to escape :-\

• Aww..
Reactions: Eurus and GoodPersonEffed
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I must be like the only person in the world who has a bad reaction to weed... I have chronic headaches and it makes them worse. Actually I have a sneaking suspicion that they may have played a part in the development of the headaches. I can't even get high to escape :-\

Crying react. :aw:

NomadicWolf382

NomadicWolf382

I want to drift into the lucid dream, endlessly...
Jun 11, 2020
It really depends on the strain and your tolerance for it. It might affect you in a way that it might not others. Some strains make me paranoid, while others make me calm and relaxed. There's also the munchies, excessive thirst, Daftness, Thought provoking WTF ramblings, and the occasional aggressive carnal hunger.... It can help with the depression.

Last edited:
Reactions: Baguette and Garbage Person
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
No, depending on the strain I can get headaches. I have to have sativa because I will sleep all day other wise. And I have more bad trips then not. To clarify, I go mentally insane until the high wears off. Scared the shit out of me the first time. Yet still I do it, why? Because it makes things make sense I guess.

Scooby-Doo

Scooby-Doo

Student
Oct 10, 2019
If it's something you enjoy you should go for it.

Reactions: Baguette
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Before you do that, I'd strongly recommend you watch the documentary entitled "reefer madness." Kidding aside, it seems to be of benefit to many and a detriment to a few, especially those younger with some unknown predisposition to schizophrenia.

E

EGR92

Student
Jul 4, 2020
Weed helps me more than any drug a psychiatrist has tried to give me, and gives me 0 side effects! it's the only thing that gets me to sleep at night and 'shuts' off my head. Edibles never really do anything for me though, i prefer to smoke it. It's far more relaxing

Reactions: Toobrokentofix
Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
Weed is my panacea ❤️
Helps me eat, helps me sleep, dulls my pain and makes me calmer and more tolerant!
Not to say that it'd definitely be yours though; different bodies react differently to stuff, as do different personalities and brain chemistries...
For some it only serves to amplify what's already there, for others it can make them feel too much out of control; it depends on a lot of things. I've met people that are totally unaffected by it!
Always take it slow and experiment cautiously with strains and amounts, slowly ambling your way around WeedTown is the best way :happy:

• Hugs
Reactions: Toobrokentofix, thethatsitboy and andresantosfx
C

ceelo

Experienced
May 18, 2020
Nope you're not alone, it is the most common cause by far of serious psychotic mental illness, every mental hospital is stock full of people who fell for the weed meme, the best study every written on this drug was the swedish military study, ive lost count of how many anxiety disorders etc ive also crossed that started with weed, know the Adam maier clayton somotoform case? yeah that started with a single joint to.

Last edited:
s3gfault

s3gfault

No Brain No Pain
Jun 29, 2020
Nope you're not alone, it is the most common cause by far of serious psychotic mental illness, every mental hospital is stock full of people who fell for the weed meme, the best study every written on this drug was the swedish military study, ive lost count of how many anxiety disorders etc ive also crossed that started with weed, know the Adam maier clayton somotoform case? yeah that started with a single joint to.

I definitely remember this case as it's pretty similar to what I'm experiencing. Been through treatment after treatment and nothing helps. Though since it started weed has always made it worse, and again may have triggered it initially (along with the stress of a manic episode). Where did you read that a joint is what started it?

Edit: just looked into it and looks like it was a lot more than a joint, his mom said in an interview that he did 10 bong rips. Still scary though especially as it's slowly becoming recreationally legal. People may not be aware of the risks.

Last edited:
existenceispain88

existenceispain88

Jul 6, 2020
I'm a regular user and I think that weed is the only thing still keeping me alive (or too stoned to CTB).

It also helps a lot against anxiety (if you smoke the good strains and in the good amount). Depression on the other hand is a more harder thing to manage and sometimes incurable (I'm seeing you bipolar2 brothers and sisters)

Reactions: Baguette
thethatsitboy

thethatsitboy

Nós tudo vive pra morrer, mas luta pela vida
Jul 4, 2020
I think it always depends of each person. I have been addicted to it during +2 years. Just realized later. It helped me many times to "escape". This was not good to me because here it is illegal and i am not wealthy enough to have the best one. I think that as a medical alternative, it would be great, with help of a doctor. Recreativetely, i tend to think it is risky. But of course you should try it, but goes slow

Reactions: Red and Baguette
glitterproof

glitterproof

Apr 21, 2020
If I'm having a particularly bad day and struggling to keep off self harm or suicidal thoughts, weed is the only thing that stops it. Either I forget all my problems or I end up feeling like I can handle them for once in my life, although that goes away when I'm sober. Helpful for some, not helpful for others but so long as you don't get too high you'll probably have a great time.

Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
Smoking is the only time I don't want to actively ctb, or at least it dulls the thoughts and feelings of wanting to. If you can get it, do it. I always have to pass a drug test so I can't always do it. I live in a State that legalized MJ, but with my license for my job I can't have both. It's bullshit. They don't deny employment to those on blood pressure meds or anything else of the sort, so I don't understand.

But yes, get it if you can and enjoy! ♡