huntermellow

huntermellow

another bpd death statistic
Aug 6, 2024
since i can't get prescribed benzos would it be wise to smoke weed after or before taking sn to take the edge off? ig i could try looking on the dark web for benzos but that's such unfamiliar territory for me

canijo

canijo

Oct 29, 2023
Weed is listed on the PPH for both the role of an anti-emetic and ansiolitic effect. However it is definitively not the best anti-emetic, nor the best ansiolitic, and it is not directly metioned in any way during the SN protocol chapter.

It is also true, that neither an anti-emetic nor ansiolitic are required. Im also having trouble acquiring any type of benzo/anti-emetic. I am unable to make myself go to the doctor anymore and fake myself into a prescription.

I was a member of a weed association, but i stopped going so long ago that i should go through the process of re-acquiring membership and all that again, but i think this is what im going to do, while i wait for the SN to arrive.

As long as you take the propper amount of SN (with a backup at hand if a fast-vomiting occurs), an make a previous fasting as stated in PPH, succeed rate is high. If you vomit, and cannot take your back-up SN, or vomit it again, then you should abort. But if the vomiting occurs late, it is still likely you will succeed. MOST failures come from being found out and aided. Just dont get caught.

As for not having benzos, I myself will try to find relieve in the fact that im going, high as fuck (only on weed though) and watching some nice movie/show (im still deciding what to watch or do while it happens, as not having benzos, will probably prevent me being unconscious fast enough)

Reactions: Tonkpils