miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
Today gonna document my yesterday high whit sativa weed,i dont really know the strain because is the cheapest in the town (1 G=5 euros/5,90 USD)

i dont know why but i was really anxious 4 hours before the high,must be due me smoking for last time,i did go out at 21:30 and go to the mountains and started smoking,was a great taste i always loved,i started feeling more social (i have social anxiety so thats a big step) ,i started moving my arms like i was clay,great feeling while listening to (if you listen to it you can see is very moving and beat changing so i was happy till i remembered all was fake and i was gonna die soon,but i could be in the i dont give a fuck mood whit most songs so it was a great high,i still believe it was thanks to your positive vibes send by yall yesterday,today gonna repeat and the
day after tomorrow so gonna be better days

Suicidal thoughts while being high:

I have pretty all day suicidal thoughts due to me being planing my ctb this month so yea im pretty depressed and suicidal all day,this weed+music combo was great for some minutes i was able to be ok whit no suicidal thoughts and when i did have them it was like it wasnt real and i couldnt die

Hope my experience could help someone to try weed for their depression or try and understant why weed is good for me atleast

but wait not all is good,my depersonalization was higher than ever so if you suffer from depersonalization like me it might not be a good idea to try weed

love and hughs,yea it still a bit high :pfff: :hug: :heart:

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: GrumpyFrog, Lost in a Dream, Sinai Silence and 1 other person