L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Depression hitting me and I tried smoking weed and drinking the past two days and it didn't help. Still want to try drinking again now but it also might not help. I started a new relationship when I was feeling better for a few days thanks to weed and now moping in his bed. I might need to get homeless again. Feel terrible. I should not get into a relationship with anyone. I hope this is hormonal and will pass but it might not be…And waiting for stronger weed. I want to drink bottle of wine but what if it does nothing? Then tomorrow… jeez.

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, Sick of it all and emgrl
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I hope you aren't homeless again 🤗🤗🤗

Alcohol doesn't do anything to you?? My gf has banned me from alcohol. And my tolerance to weed is sky high so it doesn't do anything for me anymore either. Good luck getting the stronger weed 👍

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
Depression hitting me and I tried smoking weed and drinking the past two days and it didn't help. Still want to try drinking again now but it also might not help. I started a new relationship when I was feeling better for a few days thanks to weed and now moping in his bed. I might need to get homeless again. Feel terrible. I should not get into a relationship with anyone. I hope this is hormonal and will pass but it might not be…And waiting for stronger weed. I want to drink bottle of wine but what if it does nothing? Then tomorrow… jeez.
Depression is how the body tells you that your needs aren't met (vitamins, sleep, safety) and your limits have been abused (violence, poisons exhaustion)

You think you can feel better by adding more poison?

I take vitamin c like mad, b, magnesium... And we need to rest.

But sometimes society is just garbage not worth being part of...

Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
I hope you aren't homeless again 🤗🤗🤗

Alcohol doesn't do anything to you?? My gf has banned me from alcohol. And my tolerance to weed is sky high so it doesn't do anything for me anymore either. Good luck getting the stronger weed 👍
I used to drink smoke weed do ecstasy, benzos, suboxone or 2cb and shrooms occasionally. Big pharma turned me into a fucking zombie. Can't do any drug anymore and I'm completely disabled and partly paralized cuz of their psych meds. They turned me into a complete soulless ghost. I never was in the psych ward before i took any of their medication. Since I took em I've been there 10 times or so. They destroyed my whole life. Now I can ctb. I'm 21. This isn't how things supposed to be.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sick of it all and jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I used to drink smoke weed do ecstasy, benzos, suboxone or 2cb and shrooms occasionally. Big pharma turned me into a fucking zombie. Can't do any drug anymore and I'm completely disabled and partly paralized cuz of their psych meds. They turned me into a complete soulless ghost. I never was in the psych ward before i took any of their medication. Since I took em I've been there 10 times or so. They destroyed my whole life. Now I can ctb. I'm 21. This isn't how things supposed to be.
Why can't you do drugs anymore?sorry to hear about the zombification

Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
Why can't you do drugs anymore?sorry to hear about the zombification
Because of a condition called hppd. I'm too tired to explain it rn though sry. You can google it if you want

• Love
Reactions: jodes2