Spectre

Spectre

I am serious about not taking things seriously
Nov 27, 2023
I need a shotgun and ammo. I have at least $2000. Where can I purchase one without being hassled for ID or a permit???

LetMeBeSad

LetMeBeSad

Student
Sep 21, 2023
If you're in Canada, you would need a connection to get an illegal firearm. You won't be able to purchase one legally without a license anywhere in Canada including online. I haven't kept up with the US gun politics but, I'm sure there is a state that is still very firearms friendly. If you went there, it would probably be much more straight forward than Canada.

Shipping firearms are a whole other thing. If you break laws regarding the shipping of firearms you may well spend many years in prison. Which probably won't do anything for your will to live. Or lack thereof.

The other option is to try your luck on the dark web. You can get anything on the dark web but, again, prison time may be a possibility.

Spectre

Spectre

I am serious about not taking things seriously
Nov 27, 2023
If you're in Canada, you would need a connection to get an illegal firearm. You won't be able to purchase one legally without a license anywhere in Canada including online. I haven't kept up with the US gun politics but, I'm sure there is a state that is still very firearms friendly. If you went there, it would probably be much more straight forward than Canada.

Shipping firearms are a whole other thing. If you break laws regarding the shipping of firearms you may well spend many years in prison. Which probably won't do anything for your will to live. Or lack thereof.

The other option is to try your luck on the dark web. You can get anything on the dark web but, again, prison time may be a possibility.
So it's time to book a roadtrip down south?

Reactions: LetMeBeSad
LetMeBeSad

LetMeBeSad

Student
Sep 21, 2023
So it's time to book a roadtrip down south?

It might be. There used to be a loophole in Wisconsin where anyone in the world can apply for a carry permit. So I don't think you have to be a citizen to buy a gun there. I would check that out more before you go though. It's been a while since I came across that.

If not, you might be able to do it in Texas with some kind of visa program.

If you have time, it takes about 6 months to get a license in Canada. On average. When I did mine it only took a few weeks to come in. Once you have a non-restricted permit you'll have access to everything you need.

Don't do the restricted portion, it's only for handguns. While they would work too, you're probably going to want a shotgun. Also, when you are a restricted firearms owner, you are run through CPIC 1 every 24 hours. They can see a lot. Enough that they could probably interrupt a suicide attempt if given enough time. They also have an automatic warrant to search your house anytime they want. They just have to have the chief firearms officers go ahead.

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
If you are in Canada, go to Mexico.

MisterOGBongWater

MisterOGBongWater

Student
Aug 30, 2023
i plan on just going to dicks and getting a shotgun. no permit needed but i do need id and a clean record, is id that much of a hurdle that you cant?