killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
I don't know if this is weird but today I was thinking of doing a website as a suicide note. I have a lot to explain and want to add links, pictures, videos etc

I may also write individual notes to family members apart from the website where I explain my reasons and thank for the good moments.

do you guys think a website would be a good idea or maybe just do a pdf doc?

lol I think I'm planning too much and I don't even have a method xD

• Hugs
Reactions: Pen>Sword and Fehler
Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
Not a bad idea if you have a lot to explain. I learned html a long time ago and I liked to practice making random pages. It could be nice to leave everything explained on the website and send the page with the images and everything necessary to make it work by email (to your family) in a compressed way. Once finished, I would try the function of sending an email on X date to myself with the attached file.

Reactions: killedbypsychiatry
killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
Not a bad idea if you have a lot to explain. I learned html a long time ago and I liked to practice making random pages. It could be nice to leave everything explained on the website and send the page with the images and everything necessary to make it work by email (to your family) in a compressed way. Once finished, I would try the function of sending an email on X date to myself with the attached file.
I learned html a bit in middle school xD but I don't remember well and my brain is fried right now. I was thinking of doing the website maybe using Weebly or Google Sites

• Hugs
Reactions: Pen>Sword and Fehler
Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
The truth is that it is already somewhat outdated; much better and comfortable with those web managers.

• Hugs
S

Some1's_Wasted_Fetus

Student
Mar 20, 2021
I learned html a bit in middle school xD but I don't remember well and my brain is fried right now. I was thinking of doing the website maybe using Weebly or Google Sites
Really brings back memories from middle school! I remember doing a school project where I had to make a webpage on weebly. I think it'd be a pretty creative and unique way to leave a note. I wonder what would happen to the page after someone CTB'd. Would their family get law enforcement to take it down?

• Hugs
K

kukukoko

May 18, 2019
I guess it might be a good idea:
- If you buy a domain, you buy it usually for 12 months, so one day it will be disabled and people can move on (I think a real suicide note might become a really negative object to own, if you know what I mean)
- It can only be found, as much your browsing history can be found (I mean before the bus)
- you could make an individual page for each member, make an account and protect it with a password, so your friend A gets something else to read than friend B
- it's fairly easy and cheap to do with software like wordpress(.org not .com) etc, and it can look quite good
- there is email scheduling software out there with which you could make it that an email is sent to A and B in 60 days, so there is this

But: why wouldn't one just use the scheduling software and write an individual email to each person? Might be less fancy so idk but web page sounds like a nice project :D

Reactions: imissmyface
killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
I wonder what would happen to the page after someone CTB'd. Would their family get law enforcement to take it down?
That's a good question... I won't publish it so that anyone can Google it and find, specially since I don't have the means to buy a domain. But there's a sort of function that allows only people who have the link so access it. I really wish my parents don't do anything to take it down lol. Maybe I'll also take screenshots of the websites and publish them in pdf, just in case...

Reactions: Some1's_Wasted_Fetus