• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Where I live it's been really hot and muggy lately, and I hate it. Not atypical for this time of year but certainly unpleasant.

Curious what your ideal weather is? Mine would be about 60 degrees with lots of rain and occasional sunshine. And frequent booming thunderstorms.

Reactions: therhydler and Soon4me
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
30 degrees and light snow

Reactions: therhydler and Soon4me
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
I hate hot weather, the next heatwave will start tomorrow - 31-34°C every day for at least a week, just kill me now ;_;

I think around 15-20°C is perfect, partially cloudy with strong wind. I love autumn, I wish it was September already.

Reactions: therhydler, MortDeVivre, bag.of.cats and 1 other person
T

Tiburcio

This city is a shit: 2 months of intense hot temperature and the rest of the year windy and cold as fuck. I fucking hate it with all my heart, I hate being burned by that gross sphere of fire or being frozen. It's so radical and it enrages me a lot, god I hate hate HATE the weather!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: therhydler, Smilla and Soon4me
agreement

agreement

Mage
Mar 26, 2018
Here it was already overwelming muggy this morning at 7.
I'll take a September weather too.

Reactions: Soon4me
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Hot weather is the worst. Lately by 8 or 9 AM it is already hell on Earth here. Cold weather is unfortunately not the norm for most of the year where I live. I would gladly take 12 months a year of cold.

Reactions: mattwitt and Tiburcio
Tomasnil

Tomasnil

Mage
Apr 24, 2018
I dont really care im usally inside

Reactions: Tiburcio and Soon4me
Nauseated

Nauseated

Insomnio
Jun 26, 2018
Where I live it's been really hot and muggy lately, and I hate it. Not atypical for this time of year but certainly unpleasant.

Curious what your ideal weather is? Mine would be about 60 degrees with lots of rain and occasional sunshine. And frequent booming thunderstorms.
I too love thunderstorms very much! I also like standing outside in heavy rains it feels cleansing.

Reactions: Soon4me and bag.of.cats
Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
I Love when it snows and It's really cold outside,but i'm inside,all snug and warm looking out the window.

Reactions: mattwitt, Tiburcio and bag.of.cats
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Fuck summer and hot weather. I get more unstable during it. It keeps messing me and my brain.

Reactions: mattwitt, Smilla, Tiburcio and 2 others
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
20-22°C during the day and 12-15°C or so at night would be nice to have all year round. Temps of 36-38°C now are just way too much to be working in but yeah what can i do.

Reactions: Tiburcio
A

Asthenia

Aug 6, 2018
I live in a seaside town, which is supposed to do wonders to improve my overall mood, but it doesn't, actually.

During winter time temperatures plummet down so bad that it feels like my body fluids get frozen and poke out of my skin like stalagmites. In summertime we go to another extreme and it's almost like the concrete on the street melts. I'd ask for a mild climate but alas, I need to bury my face in the refrigerator or sit on the radiator depending on the season

Reactions: Smilla and Tiburcio
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
I love it when it's in the low 70s and sunny

Reactions: mattwitt
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Call me crazy, by my favorite weather is 100+ degrees whilst floating on a river.
I like extreme heat too for the fact that cold showers feel so amazing.

Alternatively, I really enjoy 80 degree weather for everything else.

Reactions: Smilla
Crazy I

Crazy I

Madman
Nov 28, 2018
My favourite weather is when its windy and cloudy. Then i could just go to my favourite place and watch grass sways in the wind.

Reactions: sif and ReadyasEver