C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
I've heard some people soil themselves when they pass away. I was thinking of wearing adult diapers just so that I don't make a mess... What are your thoughts? Is anyone else planning to do this?

Reactions: lv-gras, crova, Lifeisatrap and 9 others
Eden2k

Eden2k

Experienced
Nov 20, 2018
I've heard some people soil themselves when they pass away. I was thinking of wearing adult diapers just so that I don't make a mess... What are your thoughts? Is anyone else planning to do this?
No

Reactions: lv-gras, Lifeisatrap, Weeping Garbage Can and 7 others
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
I am planning to, yes.

Reactions: lv-gras, Lifeisatrap, Weeping Garbage Can and 5 others
ChickenAndPotatoes

ChickenAndPotatoes

Veteran Veteran
Nov 8, 2018
Me yes.

Reactions: lv-gras, Lifeisatrap, Weeping Garbage Can and 4 others
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
that's a good idea realistically. I'll probably just make sure i pee and poop first though.

Reactions: Reuthry, thatguyakira123, End.of.the.line and 6 others
W

Wannadie

Sep 21, 2018
I understand the thought but it did make me laugh a bit

Reactions: Nessa, lv-gras, Lifeisatrap and 7 others
Jiva

Jiva

I want ...
Nov 18, 2018
I think, it is unnecessary, because i prefer hanging. It will fall, i think. For death in a sitting position it can be good.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Weeping Garbage Can, GreenLantern and 3 others
Jenna

Jenna

Experienced
Nov 21, 2018
Yes

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Weeping Garbage Can, Deafsn0w and 2 others
Crest33

Crest33

Sheet slinger
Nov 28, 2018
Didn't think about it. Probably just take a second pair of pants with me or something.

But if my attempt fails I'm fucked in many ways. It will be a ride to the hospital. So much stuff will happen, that my pants are the last of my concerns.

Reactions: YukiFox, Lifeisatrap, Weeping Garbage Can and 6 others
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Didn't think about it. Probably just take a second pair of pants with me or something.

LOL. What good are a second pair of pants if you are dead?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Weeping Garbage Can, Zaynaldeen and 9 others
Crest33

Crest33

Sheet slinger
Nov 28, 2018
LOL. What good are a second pair of pants if you are dead?
If you survive and somehow walk yourself away from the ctb site.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Weeping Garbage Can, Deafsn0w and 3 others
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
Can't y'all just shit and piss before you ctb? Lol

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
If you survive and somehow walk yourself away from the ctb site.

You won't be shitting your pants if you don't die and are able to walk away.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Weeping Garbage Can, EndofMyRope and 4 others
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
I wish i didnt know. I dont think I will, it's not quite how i want to be found, and how I want to feel when I die. The whole point is I dont feel like I'm in a hospital or adding an extra problem to my beliefs about myself at the time. etc

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Weeping Garbage Can, Deafsn0w and 4 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I was thinking about this just yesterday. In the end, I decided on just taking a good half hour on the john beforehand. I mean, I don't dislike the idea of an adult diaper, but then I got to thinking "what if people discover your body and think you always wore one?" Like you just went about your daily life wearing Depends because you had uncontrollable diarrhea. I'd be very red-faced in the spirit world.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb, rozeske, oddetoad and 21 others
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
I was thinking about this just yesterday. In the end, I decided on just taking a good half hour on the john beforehand. I mean, I don't dislike the idea of an adult diaper, but then I got to thinking "what if people discover your body and think you always wore one?" Like you just went about your daily life wearing Depends because you have uncontrollable diarrhea. I'd be very red-faced in the spirit world.
that's a good point. Imagine the embarrassment explaining that.

gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
I was thinking about this just yesterday. In the end, I decided on just taking a good half hour on the john beforehand. I mean, I don't dislike the idea of an adult diaper, but then I got to thinking "what if people discover your body and think you always wore one?" Like you just went about your daily life wearing Depends because you had uncontrollable diarrhea. I'd be very red-faced in the spirit world.

This would be just my luck. Oh great, there is an afterlife, and my abject humiliation and embarrassment can continue. For eternity. Awesome.

Last edited:
Reactions: Partial-Elf, Lifeisatrap, Weeping Garbage Can and 6 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
This would be just my luck. Oh great, there is an afterlife, and my abject humiliation and embarrassment can continue for eternity. Awesome.
It gets worse. What if people think it's part of some fetish? We know these people exist, so there's always that possibility. I am mortified by the very notion. I'll take my chances in my boxers.

Edited out the pic, upon reflection, nobody needs that visual, lol.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: rozeske, oddetoad, Partial-Elf and 8 others
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
It gets worse. What if people think it's part of some fetish? We know these people exist, so there's always that possibility. I am mortified by the very notion. I'll take my chances in my boxers.

Man_In_Diaper.jpg

Frasier voice: Oh dear God.

Made4TV

Made4TV

A hopeless hope junkie
Sep 17, 2018
Yes I plan on it since I plan on ctb in my car and I want my executor to be able to sell it quickly without a hassle or mess to clean up.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Weeping Garbage Can, GreenLantern and 4 others
B

Bex83

Aug 26, 2018
Ha ha the police etc might think it's a kinky game gone wrong

• Yay!
Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb, Lifeisatrap, Weeping Garbage Can and 6 others
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
Nothing like finding my dead corpse and thinking that I killed myself due to be ashamed of being a diaper wearing fetishist.

• Yay!
Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb, kissa, Partial-Elf and 18 others
B

Bex83

Aug 26, 2018
Nothing like finding my dead corpse and thinking that I killed myself due to be ashamed of being a diaper wearing fetishist.
I know I shouldn't laugh, but this has me in giggles. Thanks first time I've laughed in ages.

Reactions: Partial-Elf, Thoughtforms, Nessa and 9 others
Amira

Amira

Student
Nov 15, 2018
Last edited:
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
that's a good idea realistically. I'll probably just make sure i pee and poop first though.
Exactly, maybe someone could do some research and respond but I'm pretty sure from what I read in the past, going to the potty beforehand is all that is necessary...

To be honest a diaper vs soiling yourself are likely just as embarassing as one another for some people, but you do you.

Reactions: Nessa, Lifeisatrap, Weeping Garbage Can and 2 others
A

Angel

Dec 2, 2018
Is funny :)

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Weeping Garbage Can, Deafsn0w and 2 others
Amira

Amira

Student
Nov 15, 2018

Ohh gosh this made me laugh so much as well , I just realised how complicated CTB is.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can and 3 others
Amira

Amira

Student
Nov 15, 2018
I cant yall are seriously so funny.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can and 2 others
R

ron_g

Experienced
Nov 25, 2018
For males, semen may leak out.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Weeping Garbage Can